1. Do drugs with someone you love and loves you
2. Walk on a bridge in the middle of the night
3. Grab your drug of choice and head to another town. Visit their night life.
4. Form a deep connection with a total stranger, and never meet see them again.
5. Give a homeless person drugs AND money
In the Angel bro-moment, Gabe mentions ticking things off his *Bucket List* aND CAS LOOKS BACK AT DEAN
In the Winchester bro-moment that follows, Dean is glad to see Sam looking lighter.
Sam shares his hope: “We’ve been working at it—so hard for so long, and now we’re finally here..”
Dean looks ahead aND SEES CAS LOOKING BACK AT HIM.
“..We’re close. Can’t you feel it?”
Dean considers Sam’s words and he nods - agreeing, believing.
Once they get Mary and Jack home safe, close the rift, kill Lucifer.. they’ll finally have time to themselves. Maybe he and Cas will have time, too. They can finally take a chance, a long moment for themselves, just the two of them.
• review your year. make a 2017 highlights journal page or something. jot down everything important that happened to you within the year, good and bad preferably, so you have a clear, summarized view of all aspects of your life.
• make a life map. it could be a chart or several lists or a spider map or an actual map with drawings and shite. what’s important is that you get a visual of all the parts of your life. mark which ones are most important to you, which ones need to be improved, where you want to focus on the most.. and make feasible plans.
• clean your room. and i’m talking, a makeover. rearrange your furniture. reorganize your things. give at least 35% of your stuff away. calibrate it to your needs and focuses of 2018. place the tools you’ll be using for those where they’ll be highly accessible.
• clean your virtual space. organize the files in your phone, tablet, and laptop into clearly labeled folders. weed out the stuff you have no use for anymore, and upload all the sentimental stuff to a cloud storage. delete your browser history, caches, apps that do nothing but distract you and take up memory.
• tie up your loose ends. all the things you’ve been postponing? kidding yourself by saying ‘i’ll do it tomorrow’ or now, 'i’ll start next year’? finish them before the year ends. whether that’s going to your doctor for that check-up scheduled three months ago or getting your hair cut or quitting a vice. just.. do it/start now.
remember that your life won’t magically reset on January first. 2018 won’t adjust for you; life’s too much of a jerk for that, so you have to make it yours. good luck!
1. Find a signature scent and stick to it
2. Make a lil healthy recipe Pinterest board and start cooking
3. Take some time to learn some cool new braids or hairstyles
4. Have a photoshoot with friends at start of summer then again at the end
5. Try a dance class or boxing class- find new fun ways to stay fit
6. Go thrift shopping and determine your style
7. Keep a journal so you can collect motivation and reflect
8. Take a few hours of each day to switch off your phone and go outside- fresh air helps clear negative energy and walking will do your body some good!
9. Unfollow anyone irrelevant in your life, anyone negative, unfollow those people you just follow to keep tabs on
10. Instead follow motivation accounts, people who inspire you to be better
11. Go pick some fruit or if you don’t live near fruit fields go to your local grocery store and buy all your favs- it does wonders for your skin, body and mind!
12. Im sure you hear this everywhere! But cut out the fizzy drinks and minimise the alcohol consumption and instead load up on wahtahh (water)!!
13. Declutter! Sell all your old stuff or donate to charity! You will be doing a good thing and could potentially get some money out of it, to put towards whatever will make you happy!!
14. We all know that happiness is attractive so spread good vibes all summer long and do what makes you smile and feel good,
because to glo you need to be vibing inside as well as out 🍒🍒
Don’t forget to wear suncream/sunscreen and stay hydrated whilst u kill it this summer🔥🔥