hello, people! summer break just started for me and i’m so
excited for what’s to come! i figured that making a masterpost would make it official and also would give everyone some ideas how to spend it fruitfully!!
let’s begin fellas :’)
- the day school ends -
aka the day when you realize that you have days and days
ahead of you and don’t know where to start
deep clean your room – this will give you he feeling that
summer has actually begun and plus you now have a clean room haha
make a new playlist (a big one, okay?) – these are super fun
to make and also summer does deserve some new funky and sporty songs in its bag
relax – go pamper yourself; get that double scoop ice-cream,
go to spa, maybe get your nails and hair done. you have survived till summer
break and you deserve this!
try to sort out your tasks and assignments into your planner
– I know this can be tough, especially at the start when holidays have just
begun; but try to at least plan out for the next week or two. maybe you want to
work on that essay or write out those notes – planning will def help you to
feel organized and get back your life in place.
- the following weeks -
gET THAT SHIT DONE NOW!!! SERIOUSLY DO IT!! DON’T PUT IT OFF
TILL THE LAST WEEK!!! DO IT FAM, DO IT!!! (im low-key saving your butts with
this tip, please listen to me) – write out those essays till they are perfect,
solve that problem set till its ingrained in your bran, do your readings and
write those notes. do it!!
combine that shit with fun stuff (see below) don’t
burn yourself out please. and most importantly do not stress!!!11!!!!!
connect with people. call that friend you forgot about and
that aunt who has been asking you over for dinner for ages. summer gives you
the time to rekindle your relationships and seriously though, connecting with people
will make your life much happier.
get a new hobby!! do you draw? paint? write? whatever you do
– start doing it. use that time which you spend on the internet in exploring
your passions and finding your interests.
seriously though, do that work first.
- some (fun) stuff to do in summer -
clean your closet (do it mate)
compliment people more
smile at strangers often
vlog your days. maybe start a YouTube channel for this?
revamp your blog
learn coding and revamp that shitty theme of yours (this
applies for me, chill)
keep a gratitude journal
go a week without any social media (this will be hard, but
go hiking or cycling with a friend
read 7-8 books or as many books as you please
have a do nothing day - treat yourself love!
learn a new kind of dance - this is really fun, i promise
go a whole day with any technology
do a 30 day challenge!!
seek out an interesting article to read everyday
go camping in the hills
have a bonfire!! roast marshmallows (or burn old notes lmao)
learn to knit/sew
save up!! (…they blow it all in a single day? lmao don’t though)
star gazing on a clear night!!
talk till dawn about random shit with a random person
a no makeup day – let your skin breathe
go on a family trip!
visit a sanctuary or a zoo with a younger sibling or smol
there are endless possibilities!! these are just some to get
- the last few days -
yo remember you still have winter break to come this year!! don’t
be sad, fam!!
have a dance party in your room with your favourite music on
(bc you only live once)
check and recheck if you got all that work done (if you didn’t,
rip you haha)
check your school’s sit for new updates and stuff (I bet you
don’t do this though)
annnnd then enjoy your last day!! trust me - you’re going to
have an amazing term ahead of this!!
Hope this helps! + you can always send me requests for masterposts since my ask box is always open! (´｡• ᵕ •｡`) ♡
Make a summerplaylist filled with new jams.
- Change my hair.
- Midnight Swimming.
- Build a fort of pillows, lights and blankets in my room (with someone).
- Have a movienight (with someone).
- Have a Disney movienight (with someone).
- Have a Keira Knightley Marathon.
- Get a summerjob (and finally save up money!!!).
- Roadtrip, no matter if you do it with a bike, bus, train or car.
- Stay up for 24 hours.
- Have a paint fight.
- Sit on a roof and watch the view carefully.
- Sleep under the stars.
- Watch clouds all day, maybe with a friend, and do nothing else.
- Be outside more than on social media.
- Actually hang out with people.
- Write letters and put them in stranger’s mailboxes.
- Play the piano more often.
- Make new friends.
- Have a water balloon fight.
- Have many picnics.
- Take a artsy photoshoot by going off to different locations.
- Compliment a complete stranger.
- Hold up a sign saying “free hugs”.
- Put a sticky note onto someone’s car saying something.
- Go somewhere new.
- Be a hippie for a day.
- Have a huge sleepover.
- Get to know someone.
- Watch a sunrise and sunset.
- Read for a day.
- Photobooth pictures.
- Surprise someone.
- Do something you normally wouldn’t do.
- Learn something new (a language or place or whatsoever).
- Go camping in my backyard.
- Make “paparazzi” pictures with @udabesthing (which we’ve been planning for
years now, lol).
- Finish another book.
- Get my first book on Amazon.com
- Try to vlog big events or cool happenings throughout summerbreak.
- Go for many, many walks with Esther.
- Make a summer scrapbook/journal.
• Go wind surfing
• Make a new friend
• Have fun alone
• Learn a new skill
• Be internet famous
• Pull an all nighter
• Kiss a guy
• Have a movie marathon
• Get a sun tattoo
• Redecorate your room
• Get a six pack
• Be tumblr
• Go on a road trip
• Have a water fight
• Throw an epic party
• Tie dye something
• Dip dye your hair
• Get a henna tattoo
• Have a budget less shopping trip
• Learn to cook/bake
• Jump off a pier
• Have a photo shoot
• Send a message in a bottle
• Build a treehouse
• Swing off a rope swing into the water
• Keep a journal
• Surprise someone with a random act of kindness
• Read a ton of books
• Go to a concert/music festival
• Face your fears
• Blog/vlog every day
• Go to a new country
• Perfect eyeliner
• Go zip lining
• Play truth or dare
• Write a book
• Take a selfie with a stranger
• Eat ice cream
• Watch fireworks
• Buy something from Victoria Secret
• Have a bonfire
• Breathe in helium
• Go bungee jumping
• Go thrift shopping
• DIY something
• Play hide and seek
• Have a paint fight
• Have a summer romance
• Watch the sun rise
• Meet your internet friends
• Stand in a busy area holding up a free hugs sign
• Get a penny board
• Sleep on the beach
• Do something illegal
• Go camping
• Sleep on a trampoline
• Get a piercing
• Have a signature scent
• Learn a new language
• Go paddle boarding
• Visit Hawaii
• Make friendship bracelets
• Have a bonfire
• Dance in the rain
• Leave a note in a library book
• Get a pedicure
• Make a difference
• Own a Polaroid camera
• Start a collection
Ok that’s it, I’ll probably post more later. Sorry if there are any duplicates!
I want to start doing things I like. So here’s some things I wanna do before I turn twenty. This is going to be a long post! If you have any suggestions, message me :)
•go on a road trip with friends
•plant a lot of trees
•ride the Wild Thing at Valley Fair
•eat crocodile on a stick at the state fair
•get a Brazilian wax
•finish an adult coloring book
•go camping with friends
•perfect your winged eyeliner
•get an amazing bikini body
•have a movie marathon
•find the perfect lipstick color
•get a stick and poke
•get another piercing
•go to Sephora for a maker over
•go skinny dipping
•get a facial (professional)
•have one electronic free day
•hold up a “free hugs” sign at MOA
•learn how to braid your own hair
•go to Canada
•try the donut shop in Grand Marais
•decorate your room perfectly
•donate a crocheted blanket
•get FLAWLESS skin
•grow your hair long
•do an alternative book project
•have a 1+ year relationship
•meet someone famous
•be a counselor at Wolf Ridge
•learn how to do eyeshadow
•try every pie flavor at Betty’s Pies
•have a 20+ person sleepover
•be happy with how I look
•be able to do the splits
•put notes in library books
•get my drivers license
•take selfies with strangers
•buy a cook book and make every recipe
•have a New Years kiss
•go vegan for a week
•have a water balloon fight
•have a bonfire
•sleep on the beach
•write a song
•have an unsupervised game of “hot seat”
•learn how to walk in heels
•doodle on white shoes
•give 100 compliments to strangers in 1 day
•have a nerd gun fight
•get a “tan tattoo”
•send a message in a bottle
•kiss a girl
•make caramel candies and hand them out
•buy a sexy outfit and flaunt it
•flag someone in public
•cut someone’s hair
•go to a party
•make the coolest cut offs
•be satisfied with your art skills
•graduate high school
•have a pen pal
•share a milkshake
•make homemade pizza
•crochet a dress
•learn how to knit
•get 100 notes on a selfie
•play messy twister
•go camping… Alone!
•buy a bike and go biking
•visit Ely and buy mukluks
•go to Stanchfield, MN
•NELSONS ICE CREAM
•have perfect handwriting
•have a picnic on the roof
•finish a Chapstick
•make perfect slutty brownies
•sleep under the stars
•pull a fun all nighter
•be able to paint your nails perfectly
•have a bath with every LUSH bath bomb
•see the northern lights
•have a HUGE snowball fight
-Go a whole day without any technology -Go to a concert -Go to the beach for the day -Do a diy -Read a John Green book -Go on a hike -Sleep in a tent for a night -Bake something you never made before -Try yoga -Go tubing -Send a message in a bottle -Try to make a blanket fort -Have a bonfire -Try some weird new food -Watch the sunrise/sunset on the beach -Use a corny pick-up line on a cute boy to se his reaction -Go night-swimming -Leave a nice note on a random car -Do something different with your appearance without permission -Stay awake for 24 hours straight -Run threw water sprinkles -Make a sand-castle -Go geocaching (google it!) -Make tie-dye T-shirts -Wride a ferris wheel -Host at 4th of July barbecue -Play on a slip-n-slide -Paint with sidewalk Chalk -Have a scavenger hunt -Go thrifting and make some new clothes -Volunteer for something -Read 3 new books -Have a sleepover on a trampoline -Go bowling -Say yes to everything for a day -Carve something into a three -Super glue a coin on the ground -Brake a world record -Write a diary everyday of the summer -Buy a fish and name it cat -Be a vegan for a week -Make a time capsule -Go to a museum -Try something I´ve never done before -Laugh so hard I nearly pee my pants
1. Mentos + Diet Coke 2. Have a picnic on the roof 3. Go to a concert 4. Pull an all Nighter
5. Have a late night meet up at lulllaby/other camps
6. Play the flip flop game 7. Dye/Chalk my hair for a day 8. Do any dares anyone gives you 9. Write a letter to your post-summer self, pre-summer 10. Spend the whole day on the beach/pool
11. Sneak out at night. 12. Go to that vintage/hipster shop in Chagrin Falls 13. Jump off something high 14. Have a photo shoot 15. Trust fall challenge 16. Night Swimming 18. Master Penny Boarding 19. Have a hamildance party 20. Go for a night walk 21. Have a night you’ll never forget 22. Get the record player &Vinyls 23. Make new friends 24.Get a sun tattoo. 25. Watch Nerve in theatres 26. Make dessert 27. Buy a flower crown 28. Go to a non bat-Mitzvah party. 29. Play truth or dare legitimately 30. Make myself a tumblr room 31. Make guy friends 32. Go have a campfire/bonfire 33. Watch the sunrise/sunset on the same day 34.Fill water balloons w paint, wear white t-shirts and have a water balloon fight 35. Watch a scary movie 36. Snapchat Hillary 2016 More 37. Nelson Ledges 38. Take Polaroids 40. Sneak out of cabin 41. Leave my mark on something (cement, tree, ect) 42. Go on the roof and look at stars 43. Spend a night at the lake 44. Celebrate the 4th of July with friends
I need more adventure in my life. I need more parties. I need more “get ready I’m on my way” texts. I need more nature hikes. I need more sneaking out. I need more sunrises and sunsets. I need more road trips. I need more diy projects. I need more movie nights. I need more 3 am wake up calls. I need more concerts. I need more books. I need more picnics. I need more bonfires. I need more bowling. I need more rock climbing. I need more drive in movies. I need more arcade games. I need more carnivals. I need more down for whatever people. I need more discovery.