92 Questions Tag
Tagged by @mermaidwarriorqueen, @elenasanchez, @lanapowellblog, @xo-endlessmayhem-xo, @annyvil, @kittenmusicals, @jessicamckenzie, @zigsexual, @jebsplayshss, @endlesszig. This is a
lot little late, but thank you, lovelies!
1. Drink: Mango-flavored Bubba Tea.
2. Phone call: My dad.
3. Text message: The ‘DIS IS MAH FOOT’ bear meme from my best friend
it’s the third meme he’s sent me in the past hour and I just really wanna block him right now.
4. Song you listened to: On Purpose by Sabrina Carpenter.
5. Time you cried: Last night, when I watched Merlin’s ‘The Moment of Truth’ episode and someone close to the Merlin died.
6. Dated someone twice: Nope, never dated.
7. Kissed someone and regretted it: Nope.
8. Been cheated on: No, and I sure hope not cause he won’t even dare date anyone else once I give him a talking to.
9. Lost someone special: Of course.
10. Been depressed: Maybe sad or discouraged, but not depressed.
11. Gotten drunk and thrown up: Nope.
List 3 Favorite Colors:12. Sangria
In the Last Year Have You:
15. Made new friends: Yup! Both online and offline.
16. Fallen out of love: Nope.
17. Laughed until you cried: Yeah, my abdomen hurts from it happening more often than usual.
18. Found out someone was talking about you: No.
19. Met someone who changed you: Not a major change but, in a way, yes.
20. Found out who your friends are: Not sure what this means, but I guess so. Friends are the people who stand by you no matter what, who are always there for you. I’ve definitely found people like that.
21. Kissed someone on your Facebook list: Not a Facebook type of gal, so nope.
22. How many of your Facebook friends do you know in real life: I don’t really use my Facebook much, so all.
23. Do you have any pets: A Labrador Retriever.
24. Do you want to change your name: Nope.
25. What did you do for your last Birthday: Went out to go window shopping with my mom and sisters using some gift money, watched a movie, then had dinner at our place with my family and friends.
26. What time did you wake up: 10:00 am
27. What were you doing at midnight last night: Watching Merlin and text ranting to my sister about it.
28. Name something you can’t wait for: My sister’s birthday party, which I planned.
29. When was the last time you saw your mom: Uh, a minute ago.
30. What is one thing you wish you could change in your life: I wish that I could’ve made smarter choices when I was younger, and that I didn’t have to make things up to get out of trouble.
31. What are you listening right now: Maybe This Time by Sarah Geronimo
32. Have you ever talked to a person named Tom: I think I did, I can’t remember when though.
33. Something that is getting on your nerves: A story draft due next week. It’s making me wanna set my laptop on fire.
34. Most visited Website: Tumblr, Google, and YouTube.
35. Mole/s: A small one behind my ear and another on my forearm.
36. Mark/s: None.
37. Childhood dream: To bump into a prince, fall in love, and become a princess. Later on, I realized that those stuff only happened in Disney movies and that being a princess was really darn hard.
38. Hair color: Currently golden brown with blonde highlights.
39. Long or short hair: Medium length. One that’s manageable enough without being too long and taking up a lot of time, or too short and puffing up like a balloon.
40. Do you have a crush on someone: Unless fictional characters count, then no.
41. What do you like about yourself: I like how I always try to see the best in everyone, and how I’ll try to brighten up someone’s day even if mine isn’t exactly the greatest.
42. Piercings: One on each ear.
43. Blood type: I can’t remember.
44. Nickname: Char, Char-Char, plus a bunch of other nicknames made up by my best friend and sisters that I’d rather not bring up.
45. Relationship status: Single.
46. Zodiac: Libra.
47. Pronouns: She/Her.
48. Favorite TV Show/s: Ugh, this is the worst question anyone can ever ask me cause I watch until my eyes bleed. Oh, well. My all time favorites are: BBC’s Merlin, Young Justice, the entire Arrowverse, OUAT, Riverdale, Gossip Girl, Gotham, and plenty more
honestly it’d take me days to list them all down.
49. Tattoos: None.
50. Right or left hand: I write with my right.
51. Surgery: None.
52. Hair dyed in different color: My hair is actually dyed right now, but I’d like to try an ombré in the future.
53. Sport: Soccer and Swimming.
55. Vacation: Road-tripping in a few weeks with my entire family. So excited!
56. Pair of trainers: None.
57. Eating: Caldereta.
58. Drinking: Water.
59. I’m about to: Binge-watch.
61. Waiting for: All my I uncompleted works to finish themselves. Sigh.
62. Want: Wisdom, and to do some good in this messed up world.
63. Get married: In the future, yes. But it’s not in my to-do list for the next ten years or so.
64. Career: Currently a small business owner. But my mom insists on me being a doctor, and my dad wants me to be an entrepreneur.
65. Hugs or kisses: Both!
66. Lips or eyes: Eyes.
67. Shorter or taller: Taller.
68. Older or younger: Older.
70. Nice arms or nice stomach: Arms.
71. Sensitive or loud: Sensitive.
72. Hook up or relationship: Relationship. Not a fan of hook ups.
73. Troublemaker or hesitant: Uh, in between. It really depends on the situation and my mood.
Have You Ever:74. Kissed a stranger: Nope. Never kissed anyone in general.
75. Drank hard liquor: No.
76. Lost glasses/contact lenses: I don’t wear any.
77. Turned someone down: Yup. Disgusting guys who like to date, dump, and repeat.
78. Sex in the first date: Absolutely not!
79. Broken someone’s heart: Oh, dear. I hope not.
80. Had your heart broken: No.
81. Been arrested: Oh, I wouldn’t survive a day in prison.
82. Cried when someone died: Yeah.
83. Fallen for a friend: Haha, no.
Do You Believe In:
84. Yourself: There’s that occasional doubt that slips in, but yeah.
85. Miracles: Definitely!
86. Love at first sight: An attraction maybe, but no. However, I do believe in true love.
87. Santa Claus: Never did.
88. Kiss on the first date: No.
89. Angels: Yes.
90. Current best friend’s name: Christian, along with my sisters Nugget and Nutella
obviously not their actual names but meh.
91. Eyecolor: Brown in some lights, hazel in others.
92. Favorite movie: Beauty and the Beast and Wonder Woman!
Whew! That was a lot. I’ll no longer tag anyone because I’m pretty sure more than half the fandom’s already done this, but if you haven’t and you want to then feel free to do so.