I was wondering, like why??? Why does Alex like to be hit? I knew Alex's mom was uh, kinda of a huge jerk //uNDERSTATEMENT//in this AU. But, like why does it make him feel good? What happened that makes him like this now? If you answered it already than I'm sorry ;;, or if it's a spoiler again I'm sorry. ;; I love your account! Your very sweet and kind, have a wonderful day!
he came to like it as he started inflicting the pain himself, he thinks that he deserves it, after every slash he would look at himself into the mirror then he would either scratch or pinch his skin, and the numbing feeling of pain feels soothing to him, until he grew bored, as he gets older he craved for more pain that’s why he let’s himself get beaten up by anyone he picked fights with. He just thinks he deserves this..this body was meant to be broken anyways
I’m gonna try and pick 5 that aren’t universally loved moments in fandom, not that I don’t love The Beach Scene, Elevator Scene and “Welcome Home”, but just wanted to explore other things I found interesting and awesome about R1. :D Thank you for the ask, btw!
5. Orson Krennic ragging on Galen’s choice of farming on Lah’mu. Listen Krennic, farming isn’t exactly easy (neither is working on a giant super weapon, but I digress). I just thought it was a funny introduction to one of my favorite Star Wars villians, since he has such relateable motivations (he just wants to be recognized!!! for what he did!!! he deserves that!!! stoopid Tarkin).
4. Baze Malbus’s “little sister” line to Jyn. This rivals “Welcome Home” in my book, I mean … Jyn has been without a consistent home, let alone any sort of family, for YEARS. To hear such things in the span of days? It just warms my little “found family trope” loving heart. Also I just want Baze to be my space dad.
3. Jyn’s face on the beach of Scarif, giving Cassian that “I swear to the maker, Cassian, if you say something romantic or sentimental and make me cry after all of my walls are on the verge of completely crumbling I will cut you” face. It says so much in such a small look, and I swear I have given that look hundreds of times in my own life.
2. Cassian’s entire opening sequence. I love how he went from comforting and charismatic, to cold and heartless, to self-loathing in the span of SECONDS after killing Tivik. It was then that I knew I was going to fall hard for his character, I live for morally grey characters and coming to grips with their actions, and boy does Cassian deliver all of that (it’s ok bby you’re doing fine.)
1. THIS moment of K2, Cassian and Jyn entering the elevator. To me this was the moment they all realized the magnitude of their undertaking. Jyn sways and fidgets a bit, Cassian’s visibly nervous and drawing a deep breath, and K2 goes “I have a bad feeling about this.” It was such a quick little moment but it said so much to me. While they were stoic and brave in front of their R1 crew, this is where they really let their guard down and let themselves be nervous, but also gather their strength. (also no secret I love these two in their Imperial get-ups so that was a nice plus).
It bothers me that people hate your AU for reasons that make no sense. It's not abuse, it's a consensual thing, and this isn't too far off from the way that people (myself included) feel when they self harm. Alex uses pain as a coping mechanism. And Thomas just wants to help him. And you've shown, on NUMEROUS OCCASIONS, that Jefferson doesn't want to badly hurt Alex. I love the AU, and I hate that people don't seem to understand it. It's dark and daring and different. Thank you for creating it.
I guess people are just too sensitive or they just don’t know any better. |’D
THANK YOU FOR 500 FOLLOWERS??????????????? UR DOING ME A Y E L L
HERE HAVE THIS SHITPOST THATS KINDA A SNEAK PEEK OF WHATS GONNA HAPPEN?? DW FRIENDS THIS ISNT MY ACTUAL CELEBRATION OF 500+ I PROMISE ITLL BE BETTER
THANK YOU FOR STICKING WITH ME AND MY BS AND CRAP QUALITY PICTURES OF CRAP QUALITY DRAWINGS ILUSM AAAA
Hi! I'm a follower and I'm just really curious and dumb and textbook definitions are kinda vague so, can you tell me what body dysphoria is? And what can me and other followers do to make you not feel this way ( I assume BD is negative ) ? ( also ps, amazing Lance??? Like get it me Boi)
body dysphoria is kinda like, it’s when you are just really unhappy and unsatisfied with something about your body. it can happen to anyone
for me, i’m really unhappy with having a generally large breast size because it’s uncomfortable mentally and physically for me, as a transgender person my body just doesn’t match up with the way i feel