RFA reacting to MC having an "accident" in the middle of the night cause Aunt Flo is here./ RFA when It's MC's "time of the month"
I already made a request last night but, I realized it’s similar to another one. The severe period pain one? By that I mean, Mc is like groaning in pain on the couch and unable to move from the pain. Btw can it be RFA +V and Saeran. I’m like withering in pain and tbh I feel like this will make me feel better lmao. Also, I like went through nearly your entire profile. Tis amaze.
Ohm. This is a weird request but meh. Do you think you could to a reaction from the RFA + V and Saeran to MC having horrible period pains? So bad that it hurts to stand? Cause like, it happens.
So these are actually some of the latest requests, but this just seemed easier to write, so I finished this as soon as I could to get some content out. Still, it’s almost two weeks late despite that. Our inbox is rotting. Imsosorry ivebeenbusy x.x
BUT ANYWAY! I hope this will suffice? It might not be quite what you guys asked, but I tried ^~^
(had also planned to be for @serensama )
MC on Her Time of the Month
- Text Message Received.
“Hey, I can’t come to the beach today, sorry… >_< It’s that time of
the month, so I can’t swim…”
- He’s never had a girlfriend before. He’s completely clueless when you suddenly cancel on the
beach date you’d been planning for days! You’d both been so busy, today was the
one day you could actually meet up :C
- -insert sad Yoosung boyfriend-
- Instead, he decides to visit, anxiously worrying if you were
feeling sick. (his mother makes him bring you some chicken noodle soup,
lecturing him about how it was only respectful lololol cmon we all know she
- Hm. You didn’t look feverish, and you weren’t coughing or
anything… The only weird thing was how you sat in your chair all curled up into
a ball. Curious, he decides to ask you about it, “So uhm, MC… why did you cancel
- Immediately, your cheeks flush slightly. Didn’t he
understand from your text…? With a wry smile on your face, you eventually
explained, “Weeeell, I’m on my period… And the cramps have been really bad so
far. I can hardly stand. I didn’t want to ruin our date by lying down every
five minutes in an attempt to tolerate the pain.”
- The colour drains from his face.
- “OH MY GOD MC, ARE YOU OKAY?! NO, NEVER MIND, OF COURSE NOT.
L-look, you shouldn’t be sitting here with me if it’s that bad, go back to bed
right now and I will make you an omelette because you need good nutrition and
rest so pleasepleaseplease go lie down,” he babbles, panic filling his features
as he desperately pushes you to your room.
- He ends up cooking in your kitchen while you bundled up in
your blankets, trying to fight off the pain somehow.
- Brings the omelette to your bed so you don’t have to walk
- You fail in holding back a big smile as you look at the
beach umbrella drawn in ketchup. (Everytime he made you an omelette, he made
sure to draw something different)
- “I-it’s to represent that we should go to the beach when you
feel better,” he sheepishly explained, red tinting his cheeks.
- Your phone suddenly vibrated, indicating a notification came
through. You glanced briefly at your phone before WHIPPING YOUR HEAD to re-read
- Seven: lololol I guess
he really wants to see you in a bikini!! What a perverted boy ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
- You’d been lazily cuddling together in the morning upon
waking up after a…. good night
together. He’s whispering sweet nothings into your ear, running his fingers
over your body… down your back… over your butt… then he stops, a flicker of
confusion in his eyes.
- He suddenly breaks his hold on you, sitting up and lifting
the blanket off your bodies. Zen’s eyes seem to be peeled to your legs, or
- You watch him in a half-asleep state, what was he doing so
early in the morning? You yawn, stretching slightl- !!!
- A sharp pain shoots through your lower stomach and you hiss
as you clutch at it. What the…?
- As you roll around the bed, you feel a slight wetness on the
bedsheets. Oh. Uh-oh.
- You heave a sigh, closing your eyes as dread overwhelms you.
“Pleeease tell me it’s not what I think it is,” you groan, pulling a pillow
over your head. “I’m so sorry for ruining the bed, ugh…”
- Zen’s eyes soften, sympathy flashing in them. “Honey, it’s
okay, it happens,” he says, offering a sweet smile. “I’ll take care of it,
okay? Do what you need to, and when you’re done, I’ll go get our breakfast.
Don’t worry about anything.”
- He plants a light kiss on your forehead, gazing gently into
- In mere minutes, he removes and replaces the bedsheets,
throws them in the laundry, and heads out to buy some food. You wait anxiously
on the bed, groaning as your cramps caused continuous, throbbing pain.
- “Zeeeen,” you whimper, as if it would make him come back
- The front door opens, and you can see that Zen has returned
with crepes, cake and hot chocolate in hand. He quickly rushes to your side as
he hears your whimpering, stroking your hand as he checks to make sure you’re
- “I’ve heard that chocolate is supposed to help with cramps,”
he says unsurely, holding up the hot chocolate. “And I also got some sweets. I
know it’s not a proper breakfast, but I know you love these things around this
time of the month. So let me spoil you on days like this, babe.”
- Despite the lightning bolts of pain you were feeling, you
managed to smile from your balled up position, weakly squeezing his hand as a
sign of acknowledgment. “I love you, Zenny,” you mumble.
- From the beginning, she had been aware that you got severe
period cramps, and prepared numerous remedies and reliefs.
- Whenever she noticed that it was nearing your time of the
month, she would make you drink water with brown sugar dissolved into them,
which was supposed to relax your muscles and make your cramps hurt less.
- But one day, before your period came, you began to cramp up
really badly. Unfortunately, you were still at work, so you had to continue
taking orders and serving the customers despite the pain. You couldn’t let
Jaehee down, after all.
- But after doing it for a while, you were sweating profusely,
your mouth watering with excess saliva. Your cheeks were flushed, and your legs
were beginning to give out.
- From behind the counter, Jaehee noticed your odd state, and
realized immediately what was going on. She dashes out to guide you into the
employee room, bringing you a mug of chamomile tea and chocolate cake.
- “MC, you should’ve told me earlier if you weren’t feeling
well!” she scolds you, glaring at you. But her eyes are soft with worry,
although she was trying to express her anger.
- You smile weakly, having no excuse to offer.
- Her worry morphs into guilt. “I should have given you the
day off… I knew that your time of the month was coming soon, I shouldn’t have
made you work. I’m really sorry, MC.” She runs a hand through her hair in
frustration, ashamed in herself.
- “But you take such good care of me, I only want to repay
you…” you argue softly, furrowing your eyebrows.
- Your words bring a small smile to her face. “Silly. You’re
the one who takes care of me. You’re always considering my feelings, even when
I don’t. I can only be so happy thanks to you.”
- Another shot of pain makes you wince, and you bring your
knees to your chest, in an attempt to ease the pain. “Nng… thanks, Jaehee, but
I just need to… rest for now,” you managed to say. “Go back to the counter…
customers are waiting.”
- She flicks your forehead lightly. “Silly. I’m going to stay
with you of course. I’ll just close the shop. It’s one of the perks of being
the owner. Let me take advantage of it, okay?”
- And so, you end up going home, cuddling together on the bed
as you suffered through your monthly hell. At least you had an angel beside
- The two of you usually spent your nights together, but you
suddenly asked to stay in a separate room one night. A bit disheartened, Jumin
inquired you as to why you requested this, and you sighed, begrudgingly
explaining what Mother Nature made you go through.
- “Is that why you couldn’t sleep last night?” he frowned, his
thumb gently stroking your cheek.
- Your head shot up in surprise. “You knew?”
- “I know everything, my love. You were groaning, tossing and
turning the entire night… I couldn’t even hug you properly.”
- “It’s not my fault it hurts so much!” you protest.
- “I also had the maids wash the bedsheets, after noticing it
had been dirtied. I hope you don’t mind.”
- Erk, that was embarrassing. It was only the maids, but you
suddenly felt like the whole world knew you were bleeding out of your vagina
now. Seriously, Jumin could’ve kept quiet about that part. Now you felt mildly
- Jumin continued, “It’s okay. Get some rest, okay? You
probably didn’t sleep a wink last night. I have a meeting today, but I’ll try
to come home as soon as I can. I hope Elizabeth 3rd will suffice as
company til then… Is there anything you would like me to bring back while I’m
- “Not really…” you mutter, cheeks still red.
- Jumin raised an eyebrow, dubious.
- “Okay, fine. Yeah, can I get some pizza? That one we had
last time, where the crust was perfectly crispy and topped with that fancy
stuff you ordered.”
- He chuckles, kissing your forehead softly. “I knew you’d
give in. And don’t worry so much about it being your time of the month. This is
nothing to be embarrassed about, compared to your loud screams at night…”
- The moment he heard your first
whimpers he KNOCKED DOWN YOUR DOOR
- “Honey?! What’s wrong!!” he
panicked, throwing the covers off your bed to inspect you
- You were curled up, rocking
gently side-to-side as you quietly cried, the tears gathering in the corners of
- “Saeyoungggg… Mother Nature’s
killing me again,” you sniffled, trying to deal with the pain
- “W-w-what do I do?” he
stammered, cheeks flushing as he was unfamiliar with women’s monthly pains. He
wanted to help, but he really had no idea.
- But you couldn’t even answer,
groaning as the next wave of pain hit you
- “I-it’s okay, MC, I’ll call for
help immediately! Defender of Justice, 707, off to the rescue!!” he declared,
suddenly dashing out your room
- Wait what?
- “Come baaack,” you called out,
feeling slightly disappointed. Had he just run out on you? What was he even
trying to do? You just wanted some Saeyoung cuddles right now…
- From the open door, you could
hear Saeyoung talking vividly on the phone, “Give up the sacrifice!! NOW, Jumin
Han, or I will hack into your company right now!”
- Sacrifice? What sacrifice?
- “I will steal Elly—no, listen to me, I will call her Elly however I
- Did he already forget about you?
You grumbled, rolling over to hug your blankets.
- “Good, I’m glad we cleared this
up! 5 minutes, Mr. Han, I’m giving you 5 minutes to send her over.”
- Fuck, was he trying to get
Elizabeth the 3rd over? Seriously, that wouldn’t really help with
your period pains very much. At all. You didn’t hate her, per say, but you were fucking dying in here.
- You mentally counted down 5
minutes, when the doorbell suddenly rang, and you could hear Saeyoung’s
footsteps as he practically flew to the door.
- “I’m so glad you’re here! Thank
youuuu!!” You could hear him exclaim.
- “MC?” a soft, feminine voice
called out to you from the doorway.
- Your eyes snapped open, “Jaehee?!
I thought you were Elizabeth the 3rd!”
- Her eyes twinkled with
amusement. “Now, why would you think that? I wasn’t aware that spending so much
time cat-sitting had resulted into my transformation into a cat.”
- “N-no.. never mind.” It was
always hard to explain Saeyoung’s antics. “Why are you here?”
- “Seven called Mr. Han to demand
that I came to help. I’m very glad to (get away from Jumin) be of help,
MC. I brought some painkillers, some hot soup and a few bags of tea for you to
drink over the next few days. It should help somehow,” Jaehee explained,
holding up a small plastic bag that you hadn’t noticed before.
- From behind her, you noticed
Saeyoung peeking nervously from the doorway, his eyes teared up as he stared at
your weakened form.
- “Thanks, Jaehee. And Saeyoung,
you can come in, you know…” you said.
- “B-but!! I’m a pure girl,
darling, what if I get the curse of periods too?!” Saeyoung whined, shaking his
- ….That’s what he was worried about?
- “Seven… Periods are not
contagious,” Jaehee deadpanned.
- He was always prepared when it
was your time of the month—even more than you were! He couldn’t help it. For the
majority of his relationship with Rika, he’d been doting on her, doing anything
and everything he could for her. Old habits die hard.
- “MC, maybe you shouldn’t be
wearing white underwear… it’s almost your time of the month, isn’t it?” he
called out as he was cooking breakfast, glancing at you from the corner of his
- “W-wha?” you yawned. You were
only wearing one of his shirts and some panties, but then you realized the
date. “Oh, you’re right!”
- By the time you went to change,
you’d already seen the faintest taint of pink on your underwear. Fuck. How many have you ruined by now?
…Too many to count.
- It took a couple hours before the
pain started to kick in.
- Considering this was a reoccurring
pattern, V already knew what to do and when to do it.
- “MC, honey, I prepared a hot
bath for you… Would you like to be alone, or shall I join you?” he asked,
checking in on you.
- “Nng… I can’t really walk right
now, sorry,” you replied, hugging a heating pouch to your lower stomach.
- He chuckled in return, “Then I’ll
carry you there. Perhaps I should strip you, too?” He winked jokingly.
- If this had been a normal day,
you would’ve taken the chance to jump at him (because V’s hot and a sweetheart) but no, your cramps
were killing you today. So no. No sinning today, MC.
- He fed you chocolate as you sunk
into your bath, letting the heat relax your muscles, significantly easing your
cramps. He helped to wrap you in a towel, making sure you were warm.
- By the time you went to bed, the
cramps had more or less gone away for the night, and you happily snuggled into
his chest, feeling comfortable, relaxed and loved.
- When he finished his morning
shower, he found you groaning in pain on the bed, hugging a pillow tightly.
- He snickered, “Was I too hard on
you last night? I didn’t realize it was that bad…”
- You shook your head, correcting
him, “I’m on my periodddd…”
- Immediately, his smile dropped.
What the fuck?
- “What… what is that supposed to
mean?” he furrowed his eyebrows cutely, looking at you with pure confusion.
- “I’m bleeding from my vagina,
what else?” you rolled your eyes, deadpanning.
- “Erm. Oh,” he stated in
surprise. “Does… does ice cream help?”
- “Ice cream doesn’t solve
- He frowned, not knowing what to
do. Instead, he crawled into bed next to you. “Well, uhm, I don’t really know
what to do… but, whenever I’m not feeling well, your hugs really help me, so if
you don’t mind, I’m just going to cuddle with you… okay?”
- You flashed a small smile at
him, inwardly gushing at how adorable he was. “Of course!”
- He smiled back with a hint of
relief that he was doing something right. “Tell me if you need anything, okay?”
- “And what if I said I only need
you?” you joked.
- He plants a soft kiss on your forehead. “I’m the one who needs you. Please feel better soon…”