I forgot people are going to take my opinion on the matter as defending and encouraging what happened in Mexico. Sigh. Yet somehow it’s still a mystery why this “fandom” is in the dumps. People prefer to attack then ask questions later. THEN AFTER ALL THE DAMAGE IS DONE ‘we’ still have the nerve to ask why this fandom is so unkind and unwelcoming every time someone criticizes it.
- The boys are too scared (apparently) to come out of their hotel. & Yoongi is mad.
- Another Namjoon death threat. (Posted a pic with a gun)
- Of course what happened at the airport. The idols were touched and treated unfairly and handled quite roughly.
- The concert and or high touch may be canceled.
- Bangtan is basically terrified.
Though with all that said, once again people are blaming this on all “Mexican armies”. Only on them. Just like what happened last gun threat; people weren’t taking fault on what happened two days prior when everyone was threatening and shunning Namjoon from his own group. Talking about how they were going to smack Namjoon in high touch or “beat his ass”. No, but it was all on that one girl.
This isn’t a “fandom”.
Anyway the Mexican armies? They’re all being called names, having racist comments thrown at them, and being gutted from the fandom because of this.
If you are at all wanting to be at least a half decent fandom, hell if you’re wanting to be a half decent person, EVEN if you see someone from that airport that was touching the idols, don’t be shitty. You can disagree and you don’t have to act necessarily friendly to them, but don’t throw slurs at them. Don’t stoop. Just.. don’t. It’s not going to help the idols in a good way and it’s definitely not going to stop this from happening again. And that even if we have an “again”.
I know it may seem like I’m defending them but honestly? I’m so angry. I’m angry at the people that were at the airport. I’m angry at the Army’s that were at the airport. No matter how hard you’re going to try and deny that they are part of this fandom just so you don’t have to accept that THIS DOES HAPPEN, you’re gonna have to do it if you want this to stop.
Those people are part of this fandom. They are what you are. The quicker you accept that then maybe just maybe you’d be big enough to try and help refrain it from happening again instead of turning the other cheek.
- Not all people at that airport were shoving at being vile
- Not all Mexican armies are trash.
- Not all Mexican armies were even in that airport much less Mexico.
- You could be the bigger person in this and realize that the boys are more important than calling someone names and sending them death threats. You know? The very thing that got us in this mess.