rhapsodyincolour tagged me -
1) Favourite swear word?//
Oooh, this is tough. Should I just say that I’m a majestic wonderful fluffy creature that never cusses? Yeah, this would do.
2) What is your most earliest memory in life?//
I somehow vividly remember how I played with my yo-yo when I was in hospital. I was 3 years old.
3) What is one object that you cannot live without?//
Glasses. I only see *inhales loudly* BLURRED LIIIIIINES when I’m without them.
4) What are some of the songs that you instantly loved on the first listen?//
Locked Out Of Heaven, most Arctic Monkeys songs, Gorilla… As for Top 40 stuff - Love Me Again by John Newman. There’s just this great feeling when you listen to the song for the first time and your mind just instantly fills with energy and glee and some odd feeling to go conquer the world.
5) Give the name of one of your obsessions.
Being a hooligan, ain’t that obvious?! I am really obsessed over Audrey Hepburn. I don’t really fancy all the vintage glorification, but this lady conquered the world both with her looks and her good nature. She could probably be picking nose and still look stunning. I’m sorry I won’t make such long responses anymore.
6) Write a little something to promote that obsession to the rest of the world.
Haven’t I just done that?
7) If you play a musical instrument, what is your current favourite piece to play? If you don’t play an instrument, is there any particular one you would like to play and for what song?
I do play the piano and I really admire playing Lie To Me by Ne-Yo. When I Was Your Man and Talking To The Moon go right after that. And yes, I wish my lungs were fitting enough for some brass instruments. At least to nail Lily Was Here by Candy Dulfer.
8) What is the purpose of your tumblr?
To share my viewpoint of life with other souls and hopefully to find some like-minded people. :)
9) Describe your sense of style.
You don’t wanna know. It’s ranging from a well-mannered young lady with decent high heels and floral dresses up to marine shirts, flannels and sneakers. That’s for clothing. Same goes for music - heart-wrenching love ballads and some tunes that really make me want to overthrow a government are all in one playlist. As for appearance generally, I’m more of a tomboy. I’m still waiting for the moment when I’ll have guts to shave my hair on the sides.
And I promised no long replies. Oh well.
10) Are there any similarities between you and your ‘idol’/obsession?
I think yes. I think there’s some similarity in how we treat our idols. I’m sure Bruno might’ve had some ‘fanboy’ stages in his life, but I think he grew out of it and just worships them as great musicians and entertainers. Aaand tries to learn from them. I also try not to worship him for looks and focus on his musicianship, rather than praising his pelvis moves. And I also noticed I picked up some gestures he normally does and now I do it, too. -_-
11) What makes you happy?
'The simple things. Little things in life.' Not being limited and being absolutely free to act is what surely makes me happy. :)
Yay, finished! So,
1. Is there something you regret?
2. What is your ideal description of your future?
3. Do you collect quotes? What is your favourite one?
4. Do you have any guilty pleasures?
5. Talk about your craziest adventure.
6. Are you fond of travelling? What is the country/place you’d love to visit?
7. What is your favourite book?
8. Have you ever considered making a tattoo? If so, what kind of and where?
9. What is your most treasured possession?
10. Do you collect anything?
No one said about tagging back, right?