Well maybe for some people school started last week but still I hope this post it’s helpful. I had a lot of experiences with backpacks through my highschool years and now in college/ university.
For me the most comfortable way of carrying all my necessities is a backpack and not a bag, here is why:
- Backpack are comfortable and have so much more space
- They come in all shape and sizes and are customizable.
- Easy to wash and a little less expensive.
- No pain on your shoulder or arm because of the heaviness of a bag.
Now for the reason of the post, this for me are the essential things you should have:
- Notebook/iPad: for taking notes and searching in class.
-Journal: for the important dates and thoughts.
-Stationary: Pens (Stabilo, Pilot G2, Muji, Zebra, Staedtler), markers (Sharpie, Zebra Mildliner), washi tape, erasers, sharper, mini stapler and pencils.
- Book of preference: this will help to kill time through your free periods. (Mine right now is Inferno by Dan Brown)
-Water and energy: Remember to carry your bottle of water and some snacks for boosting your energy like energy bars (personally I like Nature Valley), blueberries, cranberries, some cookies, etc…
- Bag of makeup: I’m no the kind of persons who likes to have this item on her bag but it’s a life saver for emergencies, in it I have: compact powder, the lipstick or lipbalm, mascara, Kleenex and tiny container (like those round of Nivea for creams or balm) with Vaseline, this odd container with the Kleenex will help you if you have a smudge mascara and even if you made a mistake with your brows.
-Headphones: for studying, canceling noise or just simply killing time with good music or audio book.
This is what i carry on my backpack, believe me it’s so much easier if your use one and not a bag for example: I have a friend that loves her Nine West giant bag and use it for school but she complains about the weight of her things (laptop included), yes bag are pretty and make you look girly but they are a pain in the ass and you don’t want pain or marks on your shoulders specially on those long days.
So my advice girls is if you don’t feel comfortable with a backpack like Jansport or Kanken types find a Instagram one like this ones, comfort doesn’t mean ugly.
“If I weren’t an author, I’m sure I would be a teacher myself. It is my sincere hope that this adaptation of The Da Vinci Code sparks in young adults the same thrill of discovery that I feel while exploring hidden history and the mysteries of the world we live in.”
La negación es una parte esencial del mecanismo de defensa del ser humano. Sin ella, cada mañana nos despertaríamos aterrorizados ante la posibilidad de morir. La mente bloquea nuestros miedos existenciales y se centra en cuestiones que podamos afrontar, como llegar a tiempo al trabajo o pagar nuestros impuestos. Para sobrevivir, nos deshacemos de los miedos existenciales tan rápido como podemos, y dedicamos nuestra atención en tareas simples y trivialidades varias.