How do you think Dmian would react to finding he had a twin sister? Like Talia hid her as a back up plan incase Damian refused to go through with Talials original plans, being an heir to the league.
- Of course it would be a huge shock but at the same time he’s not all that surprised.
- If she’s still with the League he’d probably try his hardest to convince her to leave and start a new life, a better life, in Gotham with their father.
- She’s reluctant at first. She’d probably see Damian as her enemy for a while, thinking that he could easily usurp her claim to the League.
- It’s not until their mother give her the order to take Damian out that she hesitates. Damian had never actually fought back against his sister and their mother’s willingness to encourage one child to kill another really gave the sister pause.
- What’s to say that she won’t ever meet the same fate? How many spares does Mother have and what’s to stop her from replacing the sister if she were to make a mistake or step out of line?
- In the end the sister lays down her sword and refuses to kill her twin brother.
- As you can imagine Talia isn’t too happy about this. Two of her children have now betrayed her and she is livid.
- Bruce arrives in the knick of time after realizing that Damian had disappeared without warning. He was surprised to realize that he had a daughter but he pushed that aside for the moment so that he could get his kids home.
- It was odd for her to settle into the manor and give up all of her old ways but she eventually found her own place and happiness in Gotham with her true family.