Continuing Chapter 4 Scene 2:
- Lemy regains consciousness, and finds Yuzette dead. There’s purple blood on the floor, and she’s got a stab wound. Lemy recovers the knife and picks up the Venom Sword, one of Julia’s “treasures”. Lemy’s about to run off until Ney points out that the brothel owner was a witness, and they need to get rid of her. Lemy thinks it’s unnecessary since the brothel owner is unrelated to this mess, and that his goal was already accomplished. Ney’s like “Find, go get caught, be a bother to Julia” and Lemy gives in.
- Lemy turns around, and sees a woman in a wheelchair behind him. It’s the brothel owner. She’s young - about the same ages as Julia and Yuzette. The brothel owner’s half-upset, half-unfazed, sorta-chill that Lemy just went and killed her employee. Lemy tells her she shouldn’t have come, and starts to close the distance between them, thinking “Oh, she’s in a wheelchair! This will be easy!”. The owner’s like “Oh, but I don’t want to die yet,” still calm, and Lemy starts to threaten her until Ney stops him. She’s figured out that trying to attack the woman is pointless and will probably get Lemy’s ass handed to him.
- The brothel owner smiles, and says hi to Ney. Ney’s like “wait what the fuck. can she hear me. or did she just overhear us and guess?”. Lemy wonders if they know each other, and says that it’s the first time someone other than him and Julia believed Ney existed. Ney says yeah, she knows her, but something funny’s going on.
- Lemy doesn’t know if he should kill the woman or not, and the woman assures him that she won’t tell anyone he killed Yuzette and that she’ll provide an alibi that she died of disease, revealing that she knew what was going on and that Yuzette had the venom sword. She offers to hide Lemy’s crime on the condition that he arranges a meeting between herself and Julia.
- Lemy says he can’t accept the request that easily since he doesn’t know her, and the woman just says to tell Julia that she’s someone she’ll want to meet, and to say that she is Third Sleep Princess - Margarita Blankenheim. Ney calls bullshit on this, and says that the woman is actually the Mage of Eternity, Elluka Clockworker, Julia’s nemesis.
- Evelluka just smiles, and tells Lemy to trust her. Her eyes glow green, and Lemy starts to believe that she is telling the truth and that there’s no reason for her to lie (he’s actually getting hypnotized but don’t tell him that). Lemy agrees to tell Julia about her, but says that if she ever leaks the fact that he’s the one who’s been killing prostitutes, he’ll come back and kill her. Ney’s like “dude what the fuck why are you believing her” and Lemy says “Shut up Ney if we don’t accept her offer we’ll get caught” and Ney’s like “Fine, go ahead and do that stupid thing for ll I care” and she shuts up.
End scene. But yep, Evelluka runs a brothel. Wild as fuck.