Thanks for the tag bombaynights!!!
My six favourite films (in no particular order):
1. Bend It Like Beckham (I can watch this movie a million times and it will not get old- in fact I wish I could fly to London to go see the musical right now)
2. Omar (this movie had my heart in my throat the entire time)
3. Eh Janam Tumhare Lekhe (life changing to say the very least- everyone needs to watch this movie)
4. Bachehaye Aseman - Children of Heaven (the cutest and most innocent plot ever- Bollywood ruined it by making the remake BumBum Bole, but this is the real deal)
5. Devdas (Madhuri AND Aish… need I say more?)
6. Veer Zara (the way they showed Punjab was so beautiful, also the cinematography cross-border love story was just impeccable)