Sorry for the terrible photos, had to sneak some quick selfies while working.
My childhood friend (who I’ve known sense she was a baby) made a Etsy for her jewelry. My mom commissioned a beautiful bracelet from her and in the hope of trying to promote her, I wore a outfit to showcase it.
I did my makeup with lots of bronze and a bit of blue but it doesn’t quite show up in the photos (I love this one Vice lipstick tho). And I haven’t worn this dress in forever, which is a shame because I love it.
Polish sculptor Malgorzata Chodakowska creates exquisitely beautiful and dynamic sculptures of bronze and wood that each feature water flowing from their limbs, waists, hair, or clothing. One figure features water flowing up from her shoulder blades like angel’s wings:
Watch this video to see Chodakowska’s beautiful and energetic water fountain sculptures in motion:
Philip Jackson is a renowned sculptor with an outstanding international reputation.
His ability to convey the human condition through
skilful use of body language is legendary, producing figures both
imposing and operatic in their narrative and presence, which are
recognizable worldwide. Powerful and beautifully sculpted, Jackson’s
meticulously precise posturing of each piece creates an overwhelming
sense of drama. Whether with the prestigious, figuratively detailed
public monuments and statues for which he is often commissioned, or his
hauntingly elegant and theatrically enigmatic gallery sculptures, Philip
Jackson’s work is truly awe inspiring - it never fails to move people.
Born in Inverness, Jackson now lives and works in
West Sussex. He was appointed Commander of the Royal Victorian Order
(CVO) in the Queen’s Birthday Honours list 2009.
a summer of 2k16 is a great opportunity to glow up on the asses of those who have slept on you. Hope everyone has an amazing come back and that you all get that “ they got hot this summer”
1. drink plenty of water: i knoe that this is any every “tips post” but it’ll help you maintain a beautiful complexion, fresh breath, help with weight loss, and so so so much more
2. coconut oil: this is the shit! use it for your hair, your face, your legs ….everything.
3.exercise: do your squats, eat healthy food. best form of revenge is a super hot body.
4. post so many selfies on social media …. make sure the photos are super dpe and look very luxurious and mysterious and fancy and work on getting more followers. i suggest you look through Russian Instagram to find poses and study selfie angles.
5. have a stunning wardrobe: you don’t need lots of money to dress like you’re rich. it’s all about how you combine your clothes together. chose neat, fshionable clothes. look up the style of olivia person an the kardashians.
6.read and watch lots of movies: get educated and informed over the summer. feed your soul with sophistication. read philosophical books or whatever kind you like . watch old movies.
7. step OUT of your comfort zone: don’t go to bed unless you’ve done something each day that you have never done before. it’ll be a graet boost for your self confidence. i promise!
8.go out, have fun, takes lots of pictures and post them. it doesn’t have to cost much, a simple trip to the beach will do .. just flash that hot hot summer body.
9. be humble, but still, let those bitches know.
10. meet new people and post selfies with them.
11. get a haircut or change your haircut or whatever as long as you change something, have a makeover.
12. do weekly DIY spa days: you can make your own pedi, amni, body scrub, facial masks with ingredients from your kitchen.
13.take good good care of yourself and make sure you’re stress free and happy.
14.stay away from people who make you feel like shit.
15. avoid seeing your fake friends and stick to the passive agressive braging snapchat/IG routine.