She’s not wrong. The balls-out, horribly earnest way she’s saying it is tough to look at – that’s our Carrie! – but the truth is that she is right: The boy who loved America so much he tried to burn it down, and the girl who loved America so much she set fire to herself. –Jacob Clifton
Does anyone else notice how soft Brody’s face is here? It’s not weathered and rough like it usually is, but smaller and rounder and smoother. The lighting is brilliant and he looks like much more vulnerable and free than before. Nazir is dead and he doesn’t have to lie anymore. He can just be himself - or figure out who that is. It’s as if he just can’t believe that the past eight years is finally over but he’s so happy that it is. It’s a sense of awe and wonder and hope and sorrow and a new beginning.
Intro - It’s like you’re screaming and no one can hear. You almost feel ashamed that someone could be that important. That without them, you feel like nothing. No one will ever understand how much it hurts. You feel hopeless, like nothing can save you. And when its over and its gone. You almost wish you could have all that bad stuff back. So that you could have the good. [x]
01. No Sound But The Wind(acoustic) - The Editors [x] The things you put in your head They will stay here forever Our blood is cold And we’re alone, love But I’m alone with you.
02. Hold On - Echoes de Luxe [x] I know i sympathise. When the fact begins to rise. So just hold on, hold on. Take my hand in yours. Barricade the doors.
03. Sail (Gravity Remix) - Awolnation [x] This is how an angel dies. Blame it on my own sick pride. Maybe i should cry for help. Maybe i should kill myself.
04. Without You - Lana Del Rey [x] Hello? Hello? Can you hear me? I can be your china doll. If you want to see me fall. Boy, you’re so dope. Your love is deadly.
05. This Love - Ellie Goulding [x] Who are we to be emotional? Who are we to play with hearts and throw away it all? Who are we to turn each others heads? Who are we to find ourselves in other people’s beds? I don’t like the way i never listen to myself. I feel like I’m on fire, I’m too shy to cry for help.
06. Airport Disco - Athlete [x] Some are here to remember. Some are here to forget, that we used you for nothing and we couldn’t care less.
07. Dark Paradise - Lana Del Rey [x] Loving you forever. Can’t be wrong. Even if you’re not here. Won’t move on. That’s how we play it. And there is no remedy for memory. Your face is like a melody. It won’t leave my head.
08. Where Do I Even Start - Morgan Taylor Reid [x] Slow the clock thats’s ticking loud. I feel that time is running out. And all that’s left to do is let it wind down.
09. A clock is ticking - Snow Patrol [x] Every second dripping off my fingertips. I could do most anything to you. Wage your war, wage your war. Another soldier says he’s not afraid to die. I’m so scared, I’m so scared. In slow motion the blass is beautiful. Doors slam shut, doors slam shut. A clock is ticking but its hidden far away. I could do most anything to you.
10. Every Breath You Take - Scala [x] Every breath you take and every move you make. Every bound you break, every step you take, I’ll be watching you. Every single day and every word you say. Every game you play and every night you stay, I’ll be watching you.
11. Black Flies - Ben Howard [x] See the sky is a no man’s land. A darkened plume to stay. Hope here needs a humble hand. Not a fox found in your place.
12. Careful Where You Stand - Coldplay [x] I feel safe, I feel warm. When you’re here. Then I do no wrong. I am cured when I’m by your side, I’m alright.
13. If I Needed You - The Broken Circle Breakdown [x] If I needed you. Would you come to me? Would you come to me for to ease my pain ?
14. Happening - Olivia Broadfield [x] Whatever is happning is happening here. And I’m a fool for thinking otherwise.
15. So Cold - Ben Cocks [x] Its so quiet here. And i feel so cold. This house no longer feels like home. And you told me to leave I feel like i couldn’t breath. My aching body fell to the floor. Then I called you at home. I should have known better. Now it hurts much more.
16. Last Flower - Mads Langer [x] Its in the way she fights her fears. Its in the way she hides her tears, for me. Its in her eyes i see the changes. Its in the way she smiles so desperately. She’s a wild flower. She’s a deep sea. The tide will always bring her back to me. Its in the way she looses her mind.
17. Awake My Soul - Mumford and Sons [x] I struggle to find any truth in your lies. And now my heart stumbles on things I don’t know. My weakness, I feel, i must finally show. Lend me your hand and we’ll conquer them all.
18. Demons - Imagine Dragons [x] I want to hide the truth I want to shelter you. But with the beast inside. There’s nowhere we can hide.
19. Cut The World - Antony & The Johnsons [x] For so long i’ve been obeyed that feminine decree. I’ve always contained your desire to hurt me but when will I turn and cut the world? My eyee are coral, absorbing your drams. My heart is a record of dangerous scenes. My skin is a suface to push to extremes.
20. Mad About You - Hooverphonic [x] Feel the terror, feel the pain Its driving me insane. Trouble is my middle name but in the end i’m not too bad. Can someone tell me if its wrong to be so mad? Mad about you.
21. Born To Die - Lana Del Rey [x] I feel so alone on a friday night. Can you make me feel like home If i tell you your mine? Don’t make me sad. Don’t make me cry. Sometimes love is not enough when the road gets though. Come and take a walk on the wild side. Let me kiss you hard in the pouring rain. You like your girls insane. These are last words. This is the last time. ’Cause you and I were born to die.