10 Things I Didn't Know Before I Went on the BritRECord Adventure...
1.I am very allergic to cats
2. Ukulele’s don’t always fit into the ukulele cases.
3. Pigeons are dangerous
4. Opening up your jacket and shouting “ARE WE RECORDING?” at Joe and Dr Gory will garner a reaction, but you will end up feeling like you flashed them.
5. Thesherbethead will always win the hug attack challenge.
6. No matter how hard you try, you will always end up feeling/looking like a derp when you get called up on stage
7. Sherb is deceptively tall. You have been warned.
8. HitRECorders are even cooler in person. Some of the most beautiful, awesome, inspiring people I have ever met.
9.There is nothing you cannot do if you have the confidence and belief to do it.
10. Today is the first day of my life. I know what I want to do and, my god, I am gonna do it.
To all the HitRECorders I met on Saturday night and throughout the weekend: thank you. You guys inspire me in more ways than I could possible explain, and your creative talent and bravery know no bounds.
Saturday 2nd July was the 1 year anniversary of my graduation from university. I thought I would be working, feeling glum and worrying about not finding a job this year. Instead, I spent a truly amazing evening with people I admire, love and respect, who understand the way I see the world and encourage me to keep trying, experiencing and recording.
I am just a girl with a laptop and a dream. But thanks to HitRECord, the dream is coming true.
Again by <3, Forever Endeavor,