This is my letter of love to all my LGBTQ fans. Continuously throughout my career, you’ve always been so vocal about what a positive impact I’ve had on you – that I’ve instilled joy, hope and love in you at times when there was none. That my music is an inspiration. That my story gives you hope.
But I have a secret to share with you. You see, it’s actually you that lifts me up. The unwavering loyalty. the lack of judgment. The unapologetic truth. Acceptance! Your stories are what inspire me, bring me joy and make me and my sons strive to be better people.
I love you.
Time may take us apart, but I will still love you, I promise. And when the stars, stars are falling, I’ll keep calling. I promise that you’ll be my one my only everything, I’ll never be untrue. And I promise back that for your love I will do anything. I will give you the stars. I will buy you the moon. And even through longest of our nights. And even through the darkest days our love will find away. And when the stars are falling, I’ll keep calling. I will still love you. And when your dreams are fading, I’ll be waiting. I will still love you.
TOP 20 - 11/19/16
20) Shakira f/ Maluna - Chantaje [Debut]
19) Alex Da Kid f/ X Ambassadors, Elle King & Wiz Khalifa - Not Easy (-1)
18) Gnash f/ Olivia O'Brien - I Hate You, I Love You (-4)
17) Britney Spears f/ Tinashe - Slumber Party [Debut]
16) Shawn Mendes - Mercy (=)
15) Sia f/ Kendrick Lamar - The Greatest (+2)
14) Hailee Steinfeld & Grey f/ Zedd - Starving (-2)
13) The Weeknd f/ Daft Punk - Starboy (=)
12) Kenny Chesney f/ P!nk - Setting The World On Fire (+3)
11) X Ambassadors - Unsteady [Re-Entry]
10) Becky G - Mangú (-1)
9) Fifth Harmony - That’s My Girl (+1)
8) Rihanna - Love on the Brain (=)
7) Tinashe - Superlove (-1)
6) JoJo f/ Wiz Khalifa - Fuck Apologies (+2)
5) DJ Snake f/ Justin Bieber - Let Me Love You (-2)
4) Ariana Grande f/ Nicki Minaj - Side to Side (-2)
3) Alessia Cara - Scars To Your Beautiful (+2)
2) Lady Gaga - Million Reasons (-1)
1) TINASHE - COMPANY (+3)
Rae Sremmurd f/ Gucci Mane - Black Beatles
Emile Sande - Hurts
Niall Horan - This Town
(britney spears voice) you’re toxic! bitch i fucking love you so much omg??? you’re so funny and you keep making me laugh even when you don’t mean to, even when i Don’t want to laugh. you’re ridiculously sweet and nice to me and you’re always making my days better when possible, or just keeping me company when it can’t be done, and i’m immensely grateful for that. you’re the personification of that fighting emoji and it’s hilarious because you’d fight your own shadow if it was possible, i support you. i love you and i hope you know i’d Die and Kill for you, no questions asked.
mutuals send me a number and i’ll make a post talking about you