Rules Rule 1: Always post the rules
Rules 2: Answer the questions the person who tagged has written and write 11 new ones
Rules 3: Tag 11 new people and link them to your post
Rules 4: Let them know you’ve tagged them!
Questions by deaddollsdontcry
- do you think you’d survive during a zombie apocalypse?
I really don’t know, but usually I give my best when I’m under pression or in a difficult situation, so yeah I think I could survive.
- what’s your favourite colour?
- you have the chance to meet your favourite band, what would you tell them?
I’d tell them that I love them and that their songs help me during bad times.
- have you ever had a bad hangover?
- if you were given 1 million euro what would you do?
Travel all over the world!
- if you could pick a book or movie to be in which one would you choose?
Uhm I think I’d choose Persuasion as book and The Lord Of The Rings as a movie.
- which song best represents you?
Fix You by Coldplay and Shake It Out by Florence + The Machine.
- if you were ever told there’s only one day left until doomsday what would you do?
Probably I’d go to London .-.
- how many languages do you know?
Italian (does it count?), English and Sicilian! lol
- if you could reincarnate into an animal, which one do you think you would be?
A butterfly or a monkey according to the people who know me but I’d gladly turn into a penguin or a polar bear or a wolf , I’d like to live in the cold.
- what’s the first record you bought?
These Streets by Paolo Nutini
Questions by scaffalipienidivita
- You’re asked to represent young people in front of your government. What do you say?
That it’s time to do something to improve our situation, to make a change because we’re fed up with the present situation. We want opportunity and the chance to live our life at its best.
- Which period in history do you like the most? Have you ever wished to live there?
I would like to live in the 19th century but at the same time I don’t know if I will adapt quickly and without problems.
- Your favourite film of all time?
The Phantom Of The Opera
- Dinner with your heroes: who would you invite?
Hard question, probably I would do a mix between historical figures, artists and people from the star system but I’m quite sure that Vincent Van Gogh would be the first to receive my invitation.
- Faults you think can be easily forgiven:
I can forgive almost everything once, but if you do the same mistake again I would erase you from my life.
- If you were an animal, what would you be and why?
See question number 10 from the previous block of questions ;)
- Do you believe in love at first sight?
Yeah I do, but it’s better if you do not forget to wear glasses…
- What’s the biggest pleasure in life?
Do what you like the most, feel in perfect harmony with what surrounds you, see happiness in the little things and always enjoy music and a perfect landscape.
- Tell the story of how did you get one of your scars.
It’s not an actual scar, it’s like a furrow in my forehead. I got it when I was very young, I don’t know exactly how it happened but I just had an exuberant rendezvous with the wall :S
- Describe your hometown in one word.
The Waste Land (yeah I know these are three words but they gave the perfect image of the situation).
- Complete the sentence as you like: “Roses are red, violets are blue…”
I’m Jim Moriarty and I O U! lol
My questions for those tagged:
- If you could change your name which would you choose? And why?
- If you could “steal” a book from its author, because you like how it’s written and/or the story, which would you choose?
- The record that you would bring with you on a desert island.
- Your hero (real or fictional).
- Would you prefer to sort out your problems with the help of magic or just with the use of your intellect?
- An historical event which you wish you could have lived.
- A quote that describe yourself
- A place you want to visit
- Which is/was your favourite subject at school?
- Who is your favourite artist?
- Have you ever told “I love you” to someone?