- debbie is really good at doing her own hair (obvs) but she loves when bex is all sleepy and soft and insists on braiding debbies hair in the morning before work, so she just lets her at it. most of the time its perfect and debbie has a permanent smile on her face all day, knowing her girlfriend did her hair that morning, but theres been a few mornings where bex has been about 90% asleep and debbie’s had to sneakily redo her hair on the way to open the garage
- rebecca makes a point of always stopping into the garage at least once during the day, under the pretence of bringing debbie lunch or coffee, but its mostly to have a cheeky snog around the back of one of the cars (cain has caught them more than once and just… despairs)
- rebecca and sarah get on so!! well!! it’s not quite the same, but rebecca knows how it feels to lose a parent, and she understands how much sarah misses andy, so she does her best to be there for her (because sometimes its just too hard to talk to your mum about these things)
- when sarah goes back to the hospital for treatment again, rebecca takes as much time off work as she can so she can be with sarah whenever debbie can’t, and one time, debbie rushes to the hospital after she’s had to cover at the garage, and bex and sarah are cuddled up in the hospital bed, watching terrible movies and giggling at all the cheesy lines
- debbie hates rebecca’s hat collection, so rebecca wears them twice as often, because when debbie gets worked up and pissy, it’s more often than not led to debbie shoving the hat off rebecca’s head and pushing her into the back of a car/the sofa/anywhere remotely horizontal and absolutely shagging her brains out
- rebecca loves classic cars so they go to all these classic car shows and events, and debbie finds the most perfect old school mini cooper for rebecca and secretly buys it and rebuilds it for rebeccas birthday (and its yellow, because it’s rebecca’s favourite colour)
- they’re gross and in love and it all started as a secret affair when they were doing their business thing but then they lived happily ever after goodnight and goodbye
Oh~ Here's something you're going to like. Yusuke's classmates notice that he started bringing bentos for lunch and eats instead of works. Some of them get jealous because the food looks good, especially when they see cute stuff. The food is shaped like cats and foxes, sometimes a heart. They all assume it's a poor cute girl who doesn't know how weird he is. So imagine their face when this charming guy from another school shows up, gives Yusuke his lunch, and kisses his check when he forgets it.