36 Reasons why Phantom Planet is most definitely only Danny’s dream
1) the whole thing starts in space???
2) WHILE in space a FIRE starts in the outside part…. no offense but uh,,, theres no oxygen in outta space? how would it burn? No logic
3)Tucker ended up mayor??????????
4) Danny gave up his powers and was totally stupid? but also how he gave up his powers is totally illogical? I mean the machine half killed him to begin with, so why didn’t it full kill him this time?
5) I refuse to acknowledge it as canon
6) i mean seriously? fire in space
7) Danny got statues all over the world for being a hero? da fuc
8) Why the skunk hair?
9) Danny knew about Vlad’s robot maddie from an earlier episode so it’s plausable that they’d appear
10) Why would a computer argue with itself???
11) How’d Vlad even get the map? and out in space?
12) When Danny went out int space to fight Vlad (in the very first minutes) why’d they need to open the cabin door thing for him to get out? He’s a ghost?
13)Also? He’s a ghost? He doesn’t need to breath? I’m pretty sure theres and episode where he’s underwater and can breath (or something i could be wrong) but still??? He’s dead?
14) Disastoroid? Really?
15) A blast would have to be freaking MASSIVE to send the ‘disasteroid’ out of orbit from the rings and across the solar system and into earth???
16) with what minimum wage workers deal with a ghost is probably not that big a deal…
17) Why would vlad hire teenagers to do the ghost hunting??? Surely theres more capable adults? Why would Vlad want to deal more with teenagers?
18) Master’s Blasters??????????????
19) I still refuse to acknowledge this as canon
20) Sam’s reaction was kinda really super dumb and not like her at all?
21) Every time Danny tried to best the Masters Blasters he ended up in only his underwhere? That nightmare 101 my friend
22) It is NOT that easy to take down that grass dude ghost man, fuck that
23) The ghost that the Master’s Blasters all took on were ones Danny had extreme trouble, yet the Blasters took them down super easy, which is also nightmare 101, making his self worth crumble
24) Didn’t we just fight that void/dream realm dude Nocturne?? He even appears in Phantom Planet? He’s probably just screwing with Danny
25) Tbh, Sam would’ve been more understanding, same with Jazz, cause like, have you meet those two? Danny was only fourteen, and he was fighting ghosts, not because he overly wanted to, but because he had to as no-one else could, and finally theres someone there who can do it really well, and Danny doesn’t need to anymore? Why shouldn’t he have taken that opportunity to give up his powers?
26) The portal almost didn’t work in the first place? Why the hell would the Fenton’s risk changing it in case it didn’t work again?
27) Seriously? what is up with the skunk hair man?
28) What was with Vlad going ghost like that? He wouldn’t do that? Da fuc
29) Also his plan was shit? Why was his plan so shit? ugh
30) What is a space nomad?
31) How is it that computer Maddie never got around to telling Vlad what the asteroid was made of?
32) What was up with Danny getting his powers back through the many ghostly plasma blasts? It don’t work like that?
33) Why didn’t Danny go to Clock work?
34) Did the guys in white kill Freakshow???
35) TUCKER BECAME MAYOR WHAT THE FUCK????????
36) If Halfa’s turn human when they go unconcious being a free roaming space nomad isn’t probably the best escape
in all seriousness, it better encapsulates the feeling of “greenhorn kid
who has no real idea what is going on or what he is doing, with the
ghosts, or life in general, really”. it makes him seem like more of the
kid he actually is, and plus, he was more expressive this way.