RFA High School HCs Favorite Classes
The 3rd installment in the series is here! (1st, 2nd 4th 4th(cont) 5th 6th 7th 8th 9th 10th ) Feel free to request high school scenarios if you enjoy these. You guys are probably better brainstormers than I am. XD
- For some reason REALLY loves his home ec class.
- Cooking, sewing, cleaning… he finds it so fascinating.
- He especially loves making pancakes (
Jumin’s route, am I right?)
- The first time he… uh… used baking soda instead of baking powder…
- And anyone with basic cooking knowledge knows how that turned out
- When his food turns out bad he looks absolutely devastated.
- The teacher meets his dead eyes and just flips.
- “Jumin, Jumin! Don’t worry, I’ll let you try again. You can redo it! You can redo it! Just… Just don’t-”
- And that’s how Jumin learned to make pancakes
and nothing else
- But, omg, he loves taking care of the robot baby the most.
- I mean, he just secretly switches it out with Elizabeth the 3rd and then…
- “I can see her all day. … … THIS IS THE BEST.”
- The thing is, the robot baby has stuff programmed into it that calculate your grade based off of how well you did
- And since Jumin didn’t do anything
- He completely fails his home ec class.
- This poor baby doesn’t do well at any of his core classes…
- Even in animal science, all he does is coo over all the animals
- That makes the teacher very mad because he specifically said not to touch
- Yoosung would be best at pottery.
- At first all his cups would turn out lopsided
- but over time he got so pro at it
- Now he can beat the teacher.
- And, you know it, they have competitions every day
- Maybe Seven would be in class with him narrating the whole process
- “And there he goes! What material is he choosing today… The great pottery master YOOSUNG! Boom boom, shaaaaaaaa”
- And Yoosung wins every frickin time
probably because his classmates don’t want to see him cry
- The teacher is really salty but still gives him a passing grade
- Yoosung is ecstatic because this is the first time he’s actually had fun passing a class
if only he was this good at math or English
- Jaehee’s the best at Chemistry.
- She loves learning the details of things.
- She doesn’t have as good a memory as Seven, but it’s pretty good regardless.
- so she knows all the elements by the first week, plus their oxidation numbers, plus their most common compounds, plus… you get the point?
- To her, chemistry is the only place where she can truly let go…
- so, in the labs, she’s the one with her hair frazzled and face blackened due to some “experiment” she was performing after completing the assigned work
- Chem labs are supposed to have eye-washers, and she’s used it more than once
Jae-chan your eyes are already bad (not really, her glasses are fake)
- Her fav class lab is the one where you dip cotton balls into different liquids and light them on fire.
- All the different colors are just so pretty
- Her classmates are all happy that she’s showing some positive emotions for once
until she starts chasing them with flaming cotton balls
- Everyone knows his favorite class is theater, but for sake of making it interesting, let’s say it wasn’t.
- Zen loves English.
- Due to him reading so many scripts, his vocabulary is huge
- Because of it, his essays are so fabulous
- His teacher love it and thus strokes Zen’s ego a hella ton more than he should
- “Your diction is spectacular, Zen! Absolutely sensational!”
- “I have to say, I am a sensation.”
- Despite this, Zen fails all his vocab quizzes because he only knows adjectives
- “What the hell is ‘largess…?’ ”
- Nobody likes it when students do live performances for projects because it’s just awkward
- But when Zen performs…
- “Mic check… one, two…”
- Everyone is just speechless.
- He captivates. And just like that: “Ah, I get it now.”
- The meaning behind the passage that the teacher spent two full days trying to show was revealed instantly by Zen’s performance.
- Physics. The genius is a genius.
- It’s all math-based, so Seven knows everything from day 1.
- He probably taught himself calculus in elementary school
- His favorite topic is projectiles.
- Why? Projectile labs, of course.
- He knows exactly where everything is going to land
- And eventually the teacher finds out, though it takes them a while.
- “Oops, why did the egg hit your face? I was aiming for the target…”
- He is therefore banned from all projectile labs
restraining order requested
- Do not ask him for Physics homework help because he assumes everything
- “Hey, Luciel, can you help me with this?”
- “Okay, so you solve for time using y-velocity and use that to find your x-displacement.”
- “Wait… where did you get that value for ‘a’?”
- “Are you an idiot? That’s acceleration due to gravity. -9.8m/s.”
- Yeah. He’s a terrible teacher.
unlike fabulous Zen
- What he is good at, however, is double checking answers. He’ll tell you straight out whether you’ve got the right answer or not.
- “Hey, Luciel, is this right?”
- “How the hell did you get that?”
Go easy on me God Seven ;;
- This fuzzball loves animal science.
- I’m sure you’re already imagining it
- Allllllllll the smol cute photos
- Fluffy chicks and ducks, kittens, puppies
- Saeran holds them in his smol hands right next to his face and everything around him just brightens
- He’s not wearing black anymore, it’s shining midnight blue
- His black hair highlights aren’t creepy anymore, they’re shadows that add depth to this beautiful moment
- Other classmates try to find ways to take photos with him and the animals
- He’s so good at handling them that the teacher puts him in charge of them
- He takes it so seriously
- He’s there every day after school
- He’ll often find himself with company as people want to see him with the animals
- Feeding them… brushing them… cuddling…. *fangirl squeals*
- doesn’t know how to act around so many people???
- If there are too many visitors, though, he’ll chase them out with his death glare
- If you come any closer I’ll…
I’ll accept anything from you my smol emo child>~