hey!! so i saw on one of your bullet journal spreads that you've visited san francisco a lot? well i'm visiting in June and i'm kind of looking for stuff to do so is there anything you recommend seeing/doing?? thanks!
ooOH BOY DO I HAVE RECOMMENDATIONS
- i’m sure you want to see the golden gate bridge LOL, i forget where the actual official tourist center place to see it is but?? my personal favorite place to view the bridge is crissy field. 10/10 great place to have a picnic
- or hike at land’s end!! the views while hiking are woWOwow wow
- if you go to the embarcadero, pier 7 is a lovely place to take photos + see the bay bridge! there’s also a farmers market on tuesdays, thursdays, and saturdays. v cute
- mosaic stairs!!!
- alamo square is where you can see the painted ladies, also v cute
- idk how to even talk about golden gate park but there’s a lot to do and it’s a beautiful place to take a stroll
- alcatraz is p cool, but pricey
- union square! there’s a lot of stores. a really big macy’s. really nice for feeling the ~~urban~~ aspect of san francisco
- japantown hAHa, home to the love of my life, maido. bomb ramen places, too
- sfmoma!! nice if you like modern art, and even nicer if you like taking aesthetic photos of yourself posing in front of modern art!! my icon is me standing in front of Wall Drawing 280 lmao
- chinatown has good n cheap food
- i usually eat at chowder’s if i’m at pier 39; you can get your Iconic San Francisco Clam Chowder in a Bread Bowl here lol
- i love boba.. here is my plug for boba guys and plentea
my brain is dying atm but honestly san francisco is a wonderful, beautiful city and you’ll probably have a good time just walking around!! i hope you enjoy your trip (〃＾▽＾〃)