MPM4B - 2013/12/10
MPM4B stands for Monthly Prayer Minute for Brian. ^^ We pray for Brian, friends, fans, and more on the 10th of every month. I usually ask fans what you’d like to pray for for Brian and keep track of your prayer requests.
Prayer items for December 10th, 2013:
- Brian Joo: Pray for Brian as he wraps up his musical “Healing Heart Season 3” with this Friday’s performance. Thanksgiving that God has given him this opportunity to shine on stage for the past 3 months. Pray that Brian can stay in good health as he fulfills the rest of his schedule this month. May he enjoy a wonderful Christmas holiday with loved ones.
- 3rd Wave: Thanksgiving for the amazing time that the team had in Chiang Mai, Thailand last month. What an awesome thing to witness God working firsthand! Pray for the team who will be part of GKYM Dec. 26-28 at Onnuri Community Church Yangjae campus.
- Brian Kim: Pray for Brian to have good health as he continues his worship tour in LA this month. Pray for God’s anointing and wonderful times of fellowship with brothers and sisters.
- Onnuri English Ministry: Pray for Pastor Eddie who will be having a meeting with the US State Department’s Office to Combat Trafficking in Persons from Washington, DC today (11th in Korea) to update them on trafficking issues in Korea. Thanksgiving for the growing partnership that has been happening between the US government and OEM. Please pray that they will continue to help each other and strategize well to bring change to Korea and freedom for the captives.
- Raeha: Christmas is coming and holidays can be difficult for those who’ve lost loved ones or have other disappointments. Let’s remember those who have difficulty finding the merry in Merry Christmas. Also, thanksgiving for God’s guidance for today’s meeting with World Missions, and if things work out, she can be going to China within the next 2-3 months. Please pray for God to continue to prepare the way for Raeha.
- Kachina: Test results for Kachina’s recent medical exam for her kidneys came out normal. Thanksgiving for God giving her peace prior to the test and that her health is okay.
- Dahnne: Recently, Dahnne almost had a stroke due to high blood pressure and it was certainly a wake-up call for her. Thanksgiving that God got her to the hospital in time and for His hands of protection. Pray that she will pay close attention to her health from now on and that she will feel the love and support from family and friends.