- Wonpil: I'm going to put my A down to make 'A'
- Jae: I will add onto your A to make 'AT'
- Dowoon: I'll add onto your AT to make 'RAT'
- Brian: I will add onto your RAT to make 'BIOSTRATIGRAPHIC'
- Sungjin [knocks the board onto the floor]: Oh no, tidal wave!
Is there any chance wizards would release gold bordered pro tour decks ever again? They fit a gap mm17 doesn't while giving new players access to more complex strategies. The event decks were close but I still love my Brian seldon deck from the 90s as I could never have afforded the cards. Seeing as net decking is at an all time high casual players just can't easily afford these decks any other way