@brefit: Was nominated by @maribabes to post 5 non-fitness related facts about myself! This was hard since my life is mostly revolved around fitness! Here ya go:
1. I was a gymnast for 13 years and then after that I was a professional cheerleader for Edmonton Eskimos in the CFL for 4 years.
2. In 7 weeks I will be done my Nursing degree and I can’t wait to have a career as a registered nurse. I hope to be a labor and delivery nurse… I loooove mom’s and babies!!!
3. I have terrible asthma. I practically grew up in the hospital from asthma attacks and even though I am very controlled now as an adult I’m still on lots of medication 😳. I may seem healthy but my body kind of hates me lol! I’m always getting sick too.
4. I’m allergic to A LOT. Pretty much every animal, mold, dust, tree, and grass. I am also allergic to all nuts and a bunch of fruits. I’m even on a medication for my allergies that costs $4000 a month 😱
5. I’m the youngest of 4 kids and I am super close with my family and I love them all to death! ❤ Reblog 4 ℱℴℓℓℴω ❤ ◀ http://tiny.cc/sexf