Tagged by: derickk
1. Always post the rules.
2. Answer the questions the person who tagged you asked and write 12 new ones.
3. Tag some new people and link them to the post.
4. Let them know you have tagged them.
1. Its movie night over at my place tonight. What movie are you bringing? And what snacks? I really enjoy thrillers, so I would bring Shutter Island. Snacks? Ha. What wouldn’t I bring? Hmmm. I would definitely bring kettle chips and sour patch kids.
2. We’re going on a cross country road trip, spanning several weeks and you’re in charge of the musical playlist. What’s the first song that will send us off and the last song that draws our trip to an end? Oh! I already know this answer because I’m usually in charge of the musical playlist on road trips! The send-off would be Crosstown Traffic by Jimi Hendrix and the concluding song would be Carry On My Wayward Son by Kansas.
3. Think you could beat me in an annoying-laugh-contest? The answer is no. Just say no. Don’t try. I like to think my laugh is short and sweet, but it’s pretty obnoxious if I get out of hand. Snorting ensues along with changes in amplitude and frequency. It’s pretty bad.
4. I got this magic umm token I guess, which lets you enter any work of art and experience it as a realistic, three dimensional world. Which work of art are you going to explore? The Scream by Edvard Munch. I want to know what all the ruckus is about.
5. Ever seen a ghost? Not to my knowledge.
6. If we were to form a band, what would we call ourselves? Ahg. I’m so bad at this. How about “Doodle?”
7. What’s the number one thing to do on your bucket list? Regain faith in humanity.
8. Ever seen a UFO? Nope.
9. Do you collect anything? Souls of the hopeless.
10. Have any phobias? Not living up to my potential.
11. What do you have as the wallpaper on your phone’s screen? An emblem outside of Dallas City Hall. <3
12. If you were to bury a time capsule for yourself to find in the future, what things would you put in it? Letters from loved ones and from myself. Business ideas that I shouldn’t give up on. Pictures of me and my loved ones.
- What’s on your bucket list that you can (and should) accomplish this year?
- If you could travel to the past and give someone other than yourself advice, who would it be and what would you say?
- If you could have anyone in the world, past or present, prepare a meal for you, who would it be?
- Life or death situation. You have to either dance or sing before a crowd. Which do you choose?
- If you could trade lives with a fictional character, who would it be?
- Congratulations! You just won $5 million, and you’re so altruistic that you’re donating all of it to one charity. Which one?
- Would you rather kiss someone’s toes or lick someone’s face?
- You have discovered a life form foreign to Earth. What’s the first thing you do?
- Your mother/father/guardian shows up at your doorstep in tears. How do you comfort her?
- Complete the following sentence: In a perfect world, ______.
- You become master of the universe. What is the first law you enforce?
- We’re hanging out in the streets of L.A. when we witness a young woman being robbed of her purse. I run over to assist the woman. What do YOU do?