A play on makeup and poetry, I created 6 personal interpretations on the universal emotions for everyday wear and tear.
1. Sadness: I really miss the days when I knew what I was doing.
2. Fear: The loneliness has left me wild.
3. Pain: How long can I last when the gloves are off and I’m taking all the punches?
4. Disgust: Guess I’m alot like wisdom teeth; Stupid enough to stay where I’m not wanted, smart enough to not go out without a fight.
5. Contempt: This Damn City keeps breaking my heart.
6. Joy: You’re worth more to me.