No, of course we didn't need to see that scene in the actually episode. It only showed us Callie's frame of mind, the wheels turning for Arizona and oh yeah, April having Braxton Hicks contractions but those weren't important enough. They had to make sure we saw every single moment of Amelia's breakdown including the girls trip to the Quik E Mart. I know for me the plot of the episode wouldn't have made sense if I didn't know what flavor slushie they got.
– the use of “bling.” Unfortunately, this rolls off too many a suburban mom’s tongue these days, and it’s cringe-worthy every time.
– anything “dot.com.” Popularized by one of the unknown Braxton sisters (um, for those keeping score, that would be any and all of them except Toni), this phrase is repeated and tweeted ad nauseum. It’s like a new “Legally Blonde” catch phrase – only slightly more irritating.
– all “occupy” statements. Is there possibly anything left to occupy?? Great concept, overused to the hilt.
– all catfight ish: "Mob Wives,“ "Real Housewives,” “Love & HipHop,” “Basketball Wives,” etc., etc. Life was so much easier when we only suspected people acted this ignorant behind closed doors and amongst themselves.
– celeb and politico Twitter rants and the forced apologies that come after. You know you meant to say it, and you’re in the public eye, so you know thousands read it. Save the insincere “sorrys” and just think before you Tweet.