I’m in a hotel right now. I went to sleep turning the tv down real quiet so my neighbors had a quiet experience. It’s 5:25 and I’m hearing passionate moaning coming from my neighbors room. Please. Please stop.
hey so with the Fourth of July coming up and all, I know a lot of people will be vacationing to my town (Branson, mo) soon. so i just wanted to say that:
1. there are places downtown that sell stuff with the confederate flag. b safe
2. almost everyone is homophobic
3. DONT BUY TICKETS FROM THOSE “CHEAP TICKETS” PLACES BECAUSE IT TAKES MONEY AWAY FROM THE ALREADY STRUGGLING ARTISTS
4. pls watch Prince Ivan bc my uncle is in the band
5. THERES BARELY ANY GORILLAZ MERCH AT THE HOT TOPIC
6. if u see a smol meme with partially green hair it is me and i would love to say hello
7. the absolute best place to get chinese food is Hibachi Grill
this has been a psa from the yee-hawiest town in the entire general yee-haw area
I give CofO a bad wrap, but these photos I took from freshman to senior year, make me realize how awesome college was. It wasn’t always easy, submitting to the rules, humbling myself, making friends, studying subjects I didn’t care to learn anything about or that didn’t come easy to me, and it wasn’t easy learning how to become someone I wanted to be.
So yeah, a small, private, Christian liberal arts college in the heart of the Ozarks wasn’t my first choice to go to college. But it made me who I am. It brought great friends into my life, landed me some pretty awesome gigs in radio and television, and even helped me become a better person.