1. Giving my binders away to someone who needs them
2. My pets sitting on my chest and it no longer making me writhe
3. Running painlessly!!!!!
4. Standing up straight!!!!!
5. Being able to throw on clothes and feel great
6. Old clothes fitting better
7. Wearing just 1 layer :O
9. TIGHT HUGS
10. Being able to play the guitar and violin without bumping into anything
11. Sleeping on my stomach more comfortably
12. No more boob sweat
13. Better angle for my right hook
14. Going shirtless god please
15. Never being told by cis girls how lucky I am and how jealous they are again
16. Nothing digging into my shoulders hallelujah
17. Comfy all day not just at home
18. Bro chest-slams???
19. No dysphoria when I have to take my shirt off at the doctor’s
20. No more button up shirts getting messed up
21. Wearing tight clothes, crop tops, and tank tops
22. Never accidentally falling asleep in a binder or bra
23. No awkward placement of suspenders
24. Non opaque white t shirts!!!!
25. Peace of mind ♥♥♥♥
Since yesterday was the only day I didnt work, I threw a cool outfit together to finish up my Christmas shopping!! Its overalls from Forever 21, a sweatshirt from H&M, and shoes that I got second hand. Let me know what you think 😘