matt and aaron thoughts pt3
- aaron doesn’t know why he spent so long distancing himself from matt or any of the upperclassmen
- andrew has renee. why couldn’t aaron could have had matt or dan?
- he’s always been one to never regret the things he says because he doesn’t say things without meaning them, just like andrew. it’s one of the few things him and his brother can relate to each other with
- but aaron is hung up on the fact that when he came to matt’s dorm after him and neil switched, he told him that they would never be friends
- that him being his roommate would be it
- he told matt never to speak to him
- aaron’s not about to apologise out of nowhere but he still feels guilty