• petes twitter updates again. you cannot understand it but it sounds like a cry for help. it is gone when you blink.
• there is new fall out boy merch. there is always new fall out boy merch. the designs are getting worse and worse. you are wearing fall out boy merch. you didn’t order any. there is new fall out boy merch.
• you reblog another picture of 2005 patrick stump. you see 2005 patrick stump everywhere you look. you’re mother has become 2005 patrick stump.
• you attend another fall out boy concert. they play a sad rendition of dance dance and leave. no one can remember if patrick was there or not.
• andy still uses xvx. we aren’t sure what it means anymore.
• there is a new album. all songs are in the form of snapchat videos. they are gone in 24 hours.
• joes twitter is gone. joetrohmantweets keeps updating. you don’t know where they are coming from.
“when in distress, draw a dude in a dress” is what i always say
and man a lot of you have been mentioning me on this post and the first time i saw it i fell in love but before drawing yuuri in that dress i had to find something for viktor and lo and behold i found this on my dash
my sons all aged up… theyre in their late 20s/early 30s here i guess?? and i feel like jonas would be a marine biologist when he’s older maybe… and mitch is like…in and out of trouble doing stupid illegal shit to make money without jo finding out about it. he’s a keeper
In the car, I just can’t wait to pick you up on our very first date; is it cool if I hold your hand? Is it wrong if I think it’s lame to dance? Do you like my stupid hair? I like that song, you should sing it more often.