Week 1 Appreciation post!
Hello everyone, and thank you so much for participating in the first drabble challenge for the Nirvana in Fire Fandom! The goal is to keep inspiring all the wonderful writers we have in bits and pieces!
The themes of Week 1 were borrowed from the lyrics of U2′s greatest hits.
Here are the Week 1 submissions!
- @umi-has-noodles wrote The One with the Goat… Again - the story of Jingyan and Lie Zhanying meeting a friend from the past at the Spring Hunt for the theme ‘The right to be ridiculous is something I hold dear’
- @katekatharos wrote Indulgent a sweet little story to fill our Jingyan/MCS needs for the theme ‘You give it all but I want more’
- Strangefen wrote Look not into the past, for it burns - a poignant drabble about MCS’ return to the Lin Manor for the theme ‘Home, that’s where the hurt is’
- @swankitty wrote take your time; you are coming home to yourself - the story of Jingrui in the aftermath of the disastrous birthday for the theme ‘Home, that’s where the hurt is’
- E-contra wrote her very first work in a long time, a soulful Vampire AU MCS X Jingyan drabble for the theme ‘We’re one, but we’re not the same’
- Strauss also added her first work to the NIF Fandom, a cleverly written drabble from JY’s POV, the way the guillotine wears gravity for the theme ‘You give it all but I want more’
- Ancient Moonshine wrote Comfort - an adorable floral encounter between a cranky Changsu, Lin Chen and our baby Fei Liu for the theme ‘The right to be ridiculous is something I hold dear’
- @llonkrebboj was the first poster with her heartfelt We reach the shore - exploring the beginnings of the bromance between Lin Chen and Lin Shu for the theme ‘You give it all but I want more’
- @orangememory was an irresponsible host and just finished minutes before the deadline :P with her take on pre-canon Liyang and her sufferings in A House is not a home for the theme, ‘Home, that’s where the hurt is’
Two of our authors also submitted extra works/ longer works as well and thanks a ton to them!
Thanks for all the support everyone, and please go read all these wonderful stories! Week 2 sign-ups are till tomorrow, so sign up if you can and keep em coming!