Could you write something with 2D coming home at like 4am, drunk off his ass and just wanting to cuddle and sleep, and his s/o being like "oh thank god he was only out drinking" but also "I am going to KILL him he was out DRINKING". Thank you!!!!!
A/N: ahahahahahaha @ the anon who asked if that was my time zone it was not you’ll never find me
unless you hire a deep web hit man but please dont. let me clear out the drafts and queue before you kill me
- You come home to an empty house, calling out his name only to be met with silence. You shrug your shoulders as you toss your keys in the bowl beside you, kicking off your shoes as you make your way to the bathroom, a hot shower being ideal after a long day.
- You dry your hair with a towel as you step out of the shower, finding some comfortable pajamas to wear before you settle on the couch in the living room, turning on the TV in front of you. You flip through the channels, wasting time rather than actually paying attention to what was on the screen. You occupy yourself for a while with various self care activities, checking your phone occasionally as you wait for a response from 2D.
- You had managed to bore yourself as you lazily pull a Jenga piece from the tower of wooden blocks, games being your last attempt to entertain yourself as you waited. You place the block down before you grab your phone and call him, foot tapping against the floor as it rings. You smack your lips when it goes to voicemail and toss your phone at the couch cushion before you plop down on it.
- Eyes study the floor as you wonder where he could be, recalling he’d mentioned nothing about having plans this weekend. You sigh before you collect the blanket at your sock clad feet and pull it over you, staring at the movie playing on the TV before you fall asleep.
- Cold clamminess over your eyes disrupts your sleep, you shake your head away and hear a familiar throaty laugh.You pull the hands away from your eyes and sit up, rubbing them as you hear him slur something incomprehensible before he lets out a stupid laugh.
- You check your phone for the time, “Stuart? What the fuck?” you whisper harshly. You get up to turn the lights on and he groans, staggering a bit before he shields his eyes. You walk up to him and pull his hands away from his face, his head leans to the side lazily. “Are you drunk?”
- He blows air from his lips, “I am… not,” he says, cocking up an eyebrow, his argument completely invalid as it was obvious enough. He rolls his head a bit before he focuses on you, his eyes drooping as a crooked grin forms on his face.
- You shake your head as you place your hands on your hips, you sigh closing your eyes as you open your mouth to speak but the weight of his body leaning into yours catches you off guard. You stumble back a bit, supporting much of his weight as his legs seemed to give up on him, his hands loosely grabbing at your shirt. His lips rub against your neck, leaving a wet streak of saliva and whatever he was consuming as he buries his face in your neck.
- Your shoulders rise, ears burning when the stubble above his lip tickles the sensitive skin there, you laugh as you pull him off of you, his face centimeters away from yours as he fans hot air onto your face, the smell of alcohol strong in his breath.
- He puckers his lips out to kiss you and you lean away laughing at his antics, “Why don’t we talk about this tomorrow?” you say as you try to pry him off to you but newfound strength keeps you locked in his embrace. You awkwardly huddle over to the couch and he pulls you into him as he lays down, snoring almost instantly once his back finds contact with the cushion.
let boi sleep he drank too much apple juice