Since it’s finals season here’s to the people that:
- try and get D’s and F’s still
- failed a class or classes this semester
- didn’t get into the college they wanted
- struggle with learning disabilities
- couldn’t get scholarships due to a low gpa
- have mental illnesses that zap their motivation to do anything else besides make it through the day
- have to take summer school
- weren’t able to graduate
You are not an idiot. You do have worth. And you CAN still go places in life. Your report card does not define your worth as a person.
Anyone else get paranoid that you’re super annoying and boring and just the overall source of someone’s bad mood when you’re talking to them and their answers suddenly become one worded auto responses or is it just me?