Weight: I never weighed myself enough to know, but I have lost over 20 kilos.
The before photo was taken in 2012. I began my weight loss journey in 2014, but have been on and off until 2016, where i fully committed to becoming healthy.
Diet & exercise strategy: I cut most carbs out of my diet, and only eat wheat bread once-twice a week. I have a lot of tuna salads, chicken and veggies, overnight oats, avocado protein shakes, 2-3 fruits a day.
My workout was boot camp 3-4 times a week for 6 months, however, I get i lose focus easily, so now I go to the gym and do classes/weights.
Tbh, my mentality is what helps me keep fit. I envision my end goal and that is what keeps me motivated. I used to hate exercising, and had the mindset of ‘I HAVEto go’ now its ‘I can’t wait to go,’(and i really can’t). I follow blogs that encourage positive self-love, and I have a health board on pinterest that inspires new regimens and keeping healthy.
It’s all about the environment you surround yourself in, the thoughts you have, and accepting it isn’t going to happen over night, but enjoying the journey anyway.
2. Aaliyah ft Treach - A girl like you
3. Boot camp clik ft Aaliyah - Night riders / 9th wonder rmx
4. Aaliyah - Are you ready
5. Junior M.I.F.I.A. ft Aaliyah - I need you tonight
6. Aaliyah - Down with the clique
7. Aaliyah - Throw your hands up
8. Aaliyah - Everything’s gonna be alright
9. Missy Elliott ft Aaliyah & Da Brat - Stickin’ chickens
10. Aaliyah - If your girl only knew
11. Aaliyah - If your girl only knew rmx
12. Aaliyah ft DMX - Back in one piece
13. Nas ft Aaliyah - You wont see me tonight
14. Aaliyah - Extra smooth
15. Aaliyah - Try Again
16. Aaliyah - Rock the boat
17. Aaliyah - Giving you more
18. Aaliyah - Hot like fire
19. Aaliyah - Hot like fire rmx
20. Aaliyah - More than a woman
21. Aaliyah - Back and forth
22. Aaliyah - I’m so into you
23. Aaliyah ft Slick Rick - Got to give it up
24. Aaliyah - U got nerve
25. Timbaland ft Aaliyah & Missy Elliott - John blaze
26. Aaliyah - Beats 4 da streets
27. Timbaland & Magoo ft Aaliyah & Missy - Man undercover
28. Missy Elliott ft Aaliyah - Best friend
29. Ginuwine ft Aaliyah - Final warning
30. Timbaland & Magoo ft Missy Elliott & Aaliyah - Up jumps the boogie
31. Aaliyah - Are you that somebody
32. Aaliyah - We need a resolution
33. Aaliyah - Don’t know what to tell ya
34. Aaliyah - Read between the lines
35. Aaliyah - Are you feelin’ me
36. Aaliyah - Those were the days
37. Aaliyah - At your best rmx
38. Aaliyah ft Ginuwine - One in a million rmx
39. Aaliyah - Loose rap
40. Aaliyah - It’s whatever
41. Aaliyah ft Missy Elliott & Tweet - Where could he be
42. Aaliyah - Erica Kane
43. Aaliyah - Heartbroken
44. Aaliyah - Came to give love
45. Aaliyah - At your best
46. Aaliyah - Choosey lover
47. Aaliyah - Never comin’ back
48. Playa ft Aaliyah - One man woman
49. Aaliyah ft Rashad - Death of a playa’
50. Aaliyah - I don’t wanna
51. Aaliyah - Never no more
52. Aaliyah - One in a million
53. Aaliyah - 4 page letter
54. Aaliyah - I miss you
56. Aaliyah - My funny valentine
57. Aaliyah - Outro
Recorded LIVE in Los Angeles, CA 1.16.15
Mixed by DJ Ivy + Monte Christo
darrencriss I generally keep to myself when it comes to fitness & social media but whatevs dude I’ve been a certifiable Barry’s addict for a while now and I wanted to shoot some love… Fun exciting weekend ahead of me- so gettin it started right with @alliecohen & @barrysbootcamp. Love the workout, love the community!
i met with this recruiter for the marines after school for a good hour and we went over several things like why i’d like to join, what boot camp entails (it’s 3 months, so, like, whoa– and i really didn’t feel like asking if we’d have time for social media at least at nighttime– i’d imagine we wouldn’t so everyone is focused LMAO), and so much more. some things i personally brought up that i hope to get out of joining were i would like to be finally self-sustaining, accomplish something worthwhile in my life, gain leadership skills, et cetera. i am beyond nervous, but i feel like if i go through with it, it will be very much worth it though!! i’m so, so torn right now between “3 months is a small sacrifice for what will last me a lifetime” and “i’m kinda sorta comfortable where i am, so i don’t want to do anything drastic,” but we will see!!