minus temperatures and how cold it actually is: a 100% accurate presentation by me
0°C / 32
°F - it’s alright. it’s actually not that cold but it’s wet and slushy and soggy and you will feel cold because your feet gets wet.
°C / 23
°F - perfect weather for all kinds of outdoor winter activities! don’t forget your gloves, they’re vital.
°C / 14
°F - a bit cold but it’s alright. you’ll get a runny nose. if you’re out for a long time, wear woolen socks.
°C / 5
- kind of cold but not like super cold. kind of a blah temperature because it is a bit too cold but not like actually cold. if you have long hair, your breath will make your hair freeze. please, don’t torture yourself, wear actual winter boots.
°C / -4
- when it comes to outdoor P.E. classes (skating or skiing) in schools, this is usually the temperature limit. Without outdoor pants you will look fashionable but suffer. With outdoor pants, you will be comfortable but not so fashionable.
°C / -13
- long underwear is a must. your hair will freeze. if you use makeup wear waterproof mascara because your eyelashes will freeze.
°C / -22
- okay, it’s really cold. the craziest finns will still go skiing, though. in addition to your hair and eyelashes, your eyebrows will freeze too. and your face hair. like the small peach fuzz on your cheeks, it will freeze.
°C / -31
- you will have a lot of trouble with starting your car. everything will freeze
1. Mrs. Hudson.
2. Mrs. Hudsons sport car
3. Sherlock in the boot (mean)
4. Mary just invisibly heckling
5. “Put on the hat”
6. The fucking therapist/bus girl/goddamn sister
8. THE FUCKING HUG
9. THE FUCKING HUG
10. THE FUCKING HUG
stampnicole Sometimes the best place for a microphone battery pack is in your boot, which means a 4-foot cable is run up your leg and torso all the way to the mic head that’s taped to your sternum. And it feels reeeal personal when that cable gets pulled out.
I took this video about 40 minutes after #CarmillaS3 wrapped. At this point Elise had been crying- first as an actor and then as a human- for minimum 4 hours, and the cast and crew were hyper, exhausted, weepy, and loopy.
As Sean pulled the cable out of Elise’s clothing she giggled like a loon and hopped around like a pixie for a good 15 seconds before I managed to capture this little moment on video. This is everything I like about Elise in 4 goofy seconds- here’s someone who possesses both the discipline to work herself to the point of near-collapse and yet also has the warmth to be funny and open with everyone around her despite exhaustion.