Hey guys,I’m so sorry that I’ve been gone for that long but I wasn’t feeling myself lately (mentally and physically) so I decided to take a break,but now I’m back.So today’s post is about things you have to do in order to be ready for the upcoming school year.Let’s begin shall we👇🏻👇🏻??
• Buy your school supplies early: I know that this sounds so basic but having your stationary all ready and prepared and not waiting to buy them one week (or even day) before school starts will actually help you so much.It will inspire and motivate you for the next year making you think about school and all the things that you will need throughout the day.
• Organize your room,desk or generally your study corner: Okay so pay attention to this one cause it’s actually the key to everything (for me at least).In order to keep your mind focused on school,assignments and tests you must have a clean,quite and relaxing place to study.I know that this isn’t for all people but when it comes to children like me who can’t focus if there’s even a paper clip on the floor then it will be a life changing thing to do before school starts, BUT!! be careful and don’t overdo it, keep things that you will only need and don’t put stuff that are not useful cause it will most likely leave you without space to write.
• Pick your outfits days before: Look we’ve all been into this situation when you panic and freak out cause you have nothing to wear for a very special occasion, so picking your outfits early not only for the first week of school but for the whole year in general will help you so much I PROMISE.Because when you’re not in the mood to pick a cute outfit at 6:30am (Don’t worry I got you) it will come so handy if you just have it ready on your hooker waiting for you.Also this can may help you add a thing or two to your shopping list that you really need for back to school like umm a pair of basic skinny jeans or reaped mom jeans EVERYTHING you need will just come out way easier if you just sit down and think about it.
• Get crystal clear about this year’s goals: So in order to succeed anything in life you have to attract it,so if you just start thinking about the things that you would like to accomplish this year and be serious about them (like lose 3 pounds or read 5 books) you will actually make them happen a lot easier.
• Visualize your everyday routine: Here there isn’t much to explain.Its completely up to you.Imagine how your everyday life will be by the time school starts and try make it as productive and joyful as possible
(ex. Wake up around 6:00 am,make your bed,wash your face,eat breakfast,brush your teeth,mediate,read a little bit of your book and leave for school).
Me with blood shot eyes from crying and lack of sleep, empty wallet from buying books and paying overdue library book fees, aching body from constantly being in an uncomfortable reading position, emotionally drained from reading that heartbreaking scene, overwhelmed from the mountain of books on my TBR:
You poor unfortunate soul.