Rule 1: Write down the rules. Rule 2: Answer the questions from the person who tagged you. Rule 3: Make up 11 new questions and tag 11 new people. Rule 4: Tell tagged people that you tagged them. Rule 5: Tell the person who tagged you that you answered the questions.
Do fictional animals count? I’m gonna go with fictional animals count. Dragons because they’re intelligent and powerful and badass.
2. What was/should be your high school senior song?
My senior song was 900 Miles. It’s a pretty song but has literally nothing to do with graduation.
3. If you could meet any band for an hour, who would you pick?
Don’t judge me, but probably R5. They seem like sweet, intelligent people who would be fun to spend an hour with.
4. Coffee, tea, or neither? How do you like it?
Both. Coffee with milk and one sugar, tea black.
5. What famous person would you have sex with? If you are ace or sex repulsed, what celebrity would you have cake with?
I honestly have no idea because I’m so socially anxious that everyone I think of I’m just like “no that would be awkward”
6. Describe your gender in 4-10 words.
Girl for whom gender is thankfully quite simple
7. If you could only read one book for the rest of your life, what would it be?
The Complete Works of James Joyce
8. Describe a time that you were cheated on or felt cheated out of something.
This is pretty dumb but they changed the rules about academic awards at my school so I got an award for fewer classes than I would have before the rule change and I don’t know why but I was really mad about that.
9. Current favorite fandom.
Harry Potter forever and always
10. When was the last time you pet a soft animal?
This morning when my cat woke me up by climbing on my shoulder.
11. Pick an outrageous hair color that you think you could pull off.
1. What’s your favorite color?
2. If you could be any animal, what would it be?
3. What is your biggest fear?
4. What was your favorite book you first encountered in a school curriculum?
5. Worst injury you’ve ever had?
6. In what fictional universe would you want to live?
7. What is your smallest regret?
8. Where would you like to go?
9. What’s your favorite smell?
10. In what historical era/place would you rather live?