Top 5 books (even comics, if you like it)?
So hard!! Okay, I’m going to go with what I’ve read recently (aka smutty romance novels) plus some classic favorites because this is a HARD question. Also…I’m probably going to group series together haha
- Karen Marie Moning’s Highlander series. The first book is called Beyond the Highland Mist, but my favorite of all of them (there are 7.5) is The Highlander’s Touch.
- Kresely Cole’s Immortals After Dark Series. The first book is called The Warlord Wants Forever, but my favorite so far (I’ve only read four out of sixteen) is A Hunger Like No Other.
- Reaper’s Legacy by Joanna Wylde. Okay…I’m actually mildly embarrassed about this one! It’s a contemporary Biker romance, and those aren’t normally my cup of vodka, but this one featured a single mother and I dunno, it just made me feel all warm and gooey inside (as well as hot and bothered). It’s the second in a series (Reapers Motorcycle Club series), but you don’t really have to read them all, although the first one (Reapers Property) was pretty good.
- American Gods by Neil Gaiman. I love everything he writes, but this book is especially amazing (also check out Neverwhere and Stardust).
- The Thirteenth Tale by Diana Setterfield. Stories within stories all set in a creepy old mansion.