I was tagged by taketotheskyflyawayy.
Rules: Answer these questions and tag 10 people. Have fun!
1. Your favorite song EVER and why? Under The Sea or Hakuna Matata. Because those are the very first Disney songs that got stuck in my head when I was a kid and are probably part of the foundation of when I met and fell in love with Disney movies.
2. Your favorite Little Mix member and why? I don’t even know what
3. A tv show, a book and/or a movie you’d highly recommend?
TV Show: Class of the Titans. A Canadian animated television series
that aired on 2005. I got nostalgic and re-watched the only two seasons it has in the past 5 days. It so does deserve more episodes! Oh, and one of the things I love the most of this show is that it is based on Greek Mythology myths and incorporates Greek Gods and plenty of mythological characters and creatures. The show is funny, entertaining, and very clever. Along with Disney classics and DC Comics, Greek Mythology is a passion of mine. I also would like to take the opportunity to recommend the even older cartoon Mythic Warriors: Guardians of the Legend. One of my favorites TV shows growing up.
Beauty and the Beast: Lost in a Book by Jennifer Donnelly. Ask my brother and he will tell you that aside from Greek Mythology books, Lost in a Book is the only book that has captured my whole attention. I still haven’t even finished A Frozen Heart and I’ve had it for over two years. It was interesting on the first few chapters, but it got quite sloppy fast. I’m still waiting to someday pick it up and finish it. Lost in a Book has got me picturing every scene in my head and even got me into wanting to draw again. It has inspired so many things I thought lost in me. It is a great book and story and I really would love for Disney to make it a movie. It sure deserves it.
Movie: Beauty and the Beast (2017) Enough said.
4. Your best quality? I’m terrible at thinking of my best quality tbh. Most of the time I bring myself down but I find a way or another to calm me or cheer me up. Maybe that’s my best quality? I don’t know.
5. Your best childhood memory? Many. Most of them include my closest family members.
6. Something you’d like to achieve but haven’t yet? I don’t want to mention anything because it only frustrates me.
7. Who’s your favorite person in the whole world? I can’t pick and I don’t want to either.
8. What annoys you the most? My bosses.
9. Your favorite animal? Dogs, cats (that includes tigers and lions), wolves and horses. Also dragons, phoenix
10. What do you love and hate the most about tumblr (in general)?
Love: Almost anything I can find about my favorite cartoons and anime (mostly those I watched as a kid), movies and TV shows.
Hate: People who start hateful arguments about any stupid little thing they don’t like. People who harass, bully, and/or shame others because they don’t think alike. Ignorants who can’t let go and/or don’t care to respect and let there be other people’s different choices and opinions.