hey, i need ur help. i had this idea for a book and i don't rlly know if it's good? so the idea came bc of my physics teacher, he talked about that the sun would just explode one day and i thought, why not make a story out of it? so i thought about the main character living in a futuristic sci-fi world (it would be a million years from now) and they all lnow that the sun will explode some day not far from now. when it finally happens, the main charakter and a few others can flee on a space (1)
Advice for all writers:
- Nothing is original. Nothing. Not even your favorite book/movie/TV show
- All ideas are bad until they are written
- All ideas are a failure that will bankrupt you until they don’t
- Do not pitch your book idea before you’ve written it
- Do not seek justification, approval, or permission to write your idea
- Assume your idea has been done before and done better and DO IT ANYWAY
This is how writing works, otherwise we’d have three books, two TV shows, and one movie in the entire world.
That is my advice. Now WRITE.