Hiya! I’ve never posted on this, but I’m interested in learning about people from all over the world and exhanging music, books, movies and stories. I’m excited to make friends!
My name is Mercedes (friends call me Mercy), I’m 15 years old, my birthday is on August 2nd (leo squad!) I’m Latina and I’m from Ohio.
My interests include:
- Concerts/Music! (I listen to everything from classic rock, emo punk to r&b and rap) I’ve seen the 1975, Catfish and the Bottlemen, TwentyOne Pilots and Blackbear so far but I plan on seeing Blink182 and Greenday in the best month!!
- Horror and Romance movies!! (Stuck in Love, Perks of Being a Wallflower, 7years, Ask me Anything, Remember me)
- The 70s and 80s that generation has just inspired me so much from the clothing, music and vibes
- Poetry I’m not much of a writer but I love reading it especially slam poems
- I’m a pro-life feminist and liberal
My favorite series are: American Horror Story, Freaks and Geeks, Shameless, Fosters, Greys Anatomy(still on season 7… procrastinating the inevitable ending), Stranger Things and Criminal Minds SVU.
My favorite bands/artists are: 1975, Arctic Monkeys, Neighborhood, Sublime, RHCP, Nirvana, Pearl Jam, Pierce the Veil, Sleeping with Sirens, Frank Ocean, SZA (all 2000s r&b!!)
My favorite book is: All the Bright Places by Jennifer Niven
I speak fluent English and a little bit of Latin.
I’m open to anyone from anywhere, I can talk to anyone in the age range 13-20, regardless of your nationality, sexuality and gender. Interested in long term or short term friendships maybe we can even meet one day!
You can message me on:
Or email me at email@example.com