sometimes i feel bad for my dog because literally NOTHING she does scares me or intimidates me. like she has this big mean growl and bark and when shes showing me her teeth because she did something wrong and is being scolded i can literally put my finger on her front teeth and she will just lick them all defeated. its funny because she tries so hard but i know she will never do anything so its just like “oh look how cute shes trying” like boo you are 14 i know all your tricks who do you think youre fooling
1. Ella was born November 18, 2013 on her due date after 23 hours of labor. My water broke 2 hours before my due date.
2. Ella was exclusively breastfed until 3 months and then I had to return to work full time. We also coslept until she was 6 months.
3. She smiled at 3 weeks 5 days, rolled over at almost 4 months. She sat up at 5 months, first tooth at 6 months, crawled at 7 months and walked at 10 and a half months.
4. Her first word was Dada and bye bye.
5. Her first complete unprompted sentence was ‘I’m coming eden’
6. She knows all her colors, can count to 15, knows her abcs, all her animals and animals sounds and can sing along to about 15-20 Disney songs.
7. She likes to tickle people, ride her bike, scare you and then say 'boo I scares you,’ dance on your feet, play with her uncles, and she loves her sissy and cousin ariyah.
8. Her favorite foods are pizza, 'hopsicles,’ hotdogs and chicken. Her favorite shows are Dora, bubble guppies, Daniel tiger, big bird and any Disney movie she knows the songs too. 'Abu’ (Aladdin) is a current favorite of hers.
9. Ella is extremely sensitive. If she thinks your upset or you raise your voice she will burst into tears. She doesn’t like violence and will cry or tell you to stop if you argue or wrestle. Very gentle human.
10. She has always been a happy, loving spirit. She really helped ceej and I to grow up and she keeps us on her toes. She’s a better person than I will ever be.
The family that scares together, BOO! 👻
#rocknroll #alicecooper #nammjam #tour #blackandwhite #concert #backstage #behindthescenes #family #hazmatdesign @hazmatdesign (at Grove of Anaheim)