on hello counselor, the concern of the wife was that her husband restricts her from going out and bosses her around in the house, even the simplest task such as squeezing out toothpaste. the wife also noticed her two sons becoming similar to her husband (asking her to get water for them, etc.)
- Nico and Hazel, the siblings, are her shared 1st mates
- Jason is the scout. Loves heights and lives up in the bird’s nest.
- Frank is the big-bad-buff man. Man’s the cannons, god bless his non-violent heart and sensitive ears. Him and Hazel are openly together, lucky them.
- Leo is the ship’s repairman. He built the thing from scratch.
- Will Solace and Piper are both prisoners from Reyna and Octavian’s ship. They’re escorting Princess Dare and Duchess Calypso (This is just random for the sakes of it)
- There’s this big fight between them, and Will and Piper are taken among others as prisoners.
- Leo was taken by the other crew.
- Piper uses her crazy love-voodoo magic to keep them alive because the lot of them are dead weights. She barely gets herself pulled back on board, and doesn’t save everyone.
- Jason isn’t fooled. He sees right through it, but he can’t bring himself to call her out.
- Nico’s technically always in charge of their cargo, like prisoners and such, whilst Hazel helps Annabeth keep the ship in order.
- You can see where this is going: prompted by this post
- He’s kind of like “who the fuck is this guy. He’s so hot. I mean stubborn. Thinks he’s the captain. I think he’s gorgeous an idiot.”
- And will just wants to stay alive so he tries to work the angle he has
- Ends up falling head over heels finding himself slightly attracted to Nico. More than he bargained.
- Meanwhile, Jason confronts Piper. She basically says “and?” And they move on, falling in love and all things sappy.
- Meanwhile, Annabeth is trying to ask Reyna for their forces to join, giving back what (Or who) was stolen from each other and standing together against Gaia, of whom Reyna’s crew would be outnumbered against.
- Gaia had an armada of ships. They needed to stand together if they want to survive
- Percy our main man, he’s Annabeth’s secret merman lover. Annabeth had met him when she was little and they had been close ever since. She roamed the seas and he roamed right behind her.
- Just? Frank? Finding a black haired, green eyed boy with their captain as she’s steering, late at night? He’s wearing a tightly woven fishing net around his waist but nothing else?
- He tells Hazel and Hazel is like Frank that’s a merman oh god Annabeth is with a merman?
- Meanwhile Jason and Piper hide up in the bird’s nest because no one but him likes it there
- And Will is driving Nico mad but he refuses to let himself fall for a prisoner
- And Annabeth’s boyfriend is a merman.
- And Leo falls in love with Calypso. He’s technically a stow away, but bothers Calypso so much that she falls for him (Sound familiar?)
- Octavian gets eaten by sharks. Oops. Annabeth suspects Percy. Percy is indifferent, as usual. He totally had sharks eat Octavian, and Annabeth knows it.
happy birthday to our lovely baby, seungkwan
♡#LovelyBOODay #부승관_쇵일축하_허염쩌 you have always shown your happy, funny, and positive side which is extremely hard to do. i’m really so proud of you for coming this far with your training and debut. thank you for your existence and your amazing voice, humor, kindness, perseverance, and effort. keep up the great work and we carats will always be by your side no matter how rough life gets. happy birthday bud! we love you!!
I think one of the things that made my blood bold in Blood of Olympus is how at the ending Rick throws Annabeth, Piper and Reyna as best friends forever who are together all the time, and while I think they are gonna develop a friendship through time, this is so wrong because:
What about Hazel, the actual girl who spent months traveling with them and living with them?
Piper didn’t mourn Leo, her best friend. She should be mourning Leo and spending time with her cabin and the rest of the seven, you know the people shed live with for months.
In the grand total of the books, before the ending of BoO, they probably talked with Reyna no more than 5 hours in total.
What about Hazel.
Annabeth would probably spend most of her time with Percy, dealing with their PTSD, visiting Sally, spending time with her cabin, talking with Chiron, reconnecting with the campers, mourning Leo with the rest of the Seven and then, just then, talking with Reyna.