Ya’ll been hitting me with that good lesbian pidge content so i’m gonna put more out there too.
• Pidge gets sUPER flustered around girls!!
• She’s only 14 and not super experienced?? So whenever a cute girl even talks to her she gets shy and blushy
• She isn’t super ready to start dating just yet but she just likes to remind everyone “man i love girls and i’m just!! A big lesbian! Just to remind everyone here!!”
• *rips off her sweater* “LESBIANS FOR LOCHNESS”
• When pidge gets a crush its super obvious to figure it out.
• She gets clumsy around them and messes up her words and probably accidentally broke one of her devices while talking to them.
• When everyone else finds out Pidge has a crush on someone they all flip out because “oh my god!! Our little sis has a crush!!”
• Lance would try to give her some flirting tips, but knowing Pidge, she obviously rejects that
• Lance: “oh my god do you wanna hear some advice?”
• Pidge: “I’d rather take my chances”
• Also pidge: “please i’m like 100x better at flirting with you, i could get 10 girlfriends in a week without your help!” *nervous laughter*
• Hunk would tease her but also give her some cliché advice that you hear in every show/movie
• Hunk: “ooo I knew you had a girlfriend”
• Hunk: “just be yoursel-”
• Pidge: “hunk I appreciate that but i’ve already heard that from like everything. Ever.”
• Keith: “i don’t know what else to say so…” *thumbs up* “good luck”
• Pidge: “wow thanks”
• Shiro would actually probably give her solid advice
• Shiro, *jokingly*: “if you want to succeed… don’t listen to lance’s advice about anything”
• Lance: “haven’t i been the only one who actually got kissed by a cute alien girl?”
• Pidge *softly*: “fuck, you’re right”
• Pidge also lowkey is jealous of Lance’s confidence around girls
• She just wishes she could be better socially tbh like she’s getting there but also- have you seen girls???
Thanks for reading please @ voltron fandom gimme that good lesbian pidge headcanons, art and fanfics.
Penguins have “knees” inside their bodies. This is actually the case for almost all birds. The femur bone is short and very close to the torso, whereas the Tibia and Tarsus are longer. The femurs are not actually within the torso, they are just very close, so that when you take an X-ray, the rest of the torso overlaps the top part of the legs.That’s why it looks like a bird’s “knees” bend the “wrong” way. What we think of as the “knee” is really a bird’s ankle. This, and the anatomy of the pelvis, is why birds usually hop, instead of walking, and wobble from side to side when walking.(Source)
When I was a kid,
I ran circles around myself
just trying to be wanted.
I became quieter, softer,
easier to swallow,
but here’s the thing
you and I have never been
easy things to swallow,
and this is something
we are learning to live with.
Summary: After discovering their powers and wanting to save a troubled citizen, the Reader is left to dealt with the consequences, but ends up finding out a certain secret from a certain spiderling instead.
Word Count: 3,180 (omg)
Warnings: Language, cuteness, discovery of powers, fluff, fight scene, shy!Reader, *slight* assault scene, suck-ass ending (bc I’m trash and I suck at writing), (Please let me know if I missed anything).
A/N: For some reason, I had such a hard time making a summary for this ?? Hopefully the anon that requested this thinks it’s okay. :// I’m slowly moving through all my requests (I have a lot lol). Anyway, let me know what you think as always and enjoy reading!
Walking into Midtown High, you cautiously grudge towards your locker in order to get your books for today’s classes.
These past few days have been strange, to say the least.
Despite it being almost the end of the school year and the hot weather finally arriving, you somehow felt cold to your bones.
Instead of wearing short sleeves and shorts, you started dressing in sweatshirts and pants.
Maybe I’m getting sick…?
Maybe it’s just the chills…?
You kept making excuses like that, but the coldness never seemed to go away.
It’s been happening for a couple weeks now, but you didn’t know what to do.