Rule 2: Answer the question the person who tagged you has written and write 11 new ones.
Rule 3: Tag 11 new people and link them to the post.
Rule 4: Let them know you’ve tagged them
1. What is your dream vacation? To go to New Zealand! I am absolutely dying to go there. If not New Zealand, I wan to see the Pyramids, and then go to the UK/Ireland.
2. If you could choose one food to eat for the rest of your life, what would it be? Hard one. I get tired of food quickly. If I have something for more than two days in a row, I start to hate it. But if not for that… I’d have to say this vegan chocolate milk shake thing I make that is absolutely delicious and healthy and I could write sonnets about how yummy that thing is. And totally guilt free. So yeah. I’m gonna go with that.
3. What fictional character do you relate to most? Good lord, there’s so many! My all-time relatable character would have to be Cybil, from the Blood Brothers Trilogy by Nora Roberts. I like to think I’m a lot like her, and I kind of strive to be like her. I don’t know if anyone else has read those books, but I love them.
4. Do you have any phobias? If so, what are they? I am irrationally afraid of bugs. It doesn’t matter at all if I know they are harmless, I have legitimate panic attacks if they are near me or on me. I am paranoid that there are bugs in my room waiting to come out at night and eat me. (When I was little my cousin came back from camping and had so many bug bites her eyes were swollen shut. She later told me all sorts of horrible things about bugs, and I appear to have never recovered from that emotional trauma…)
5. Lee Pace, Aidan Turner, or Dean O’Gorman? You suck. Aidan Turner.
6. Where do you see yourself in 5 years? An animal trainer of some sort (mostly likely canines) or - to indulge my more fanciful side - an actress.
7. What’s your favorite holiday? Hmmm. I’d have to say Christmas. Not because I like presents (I hate presents) but because I like the weather and the decorations and the Chirstmas trees and the food. Otherwise Halloween, because I like playing the characters of my costume.
8. Do you think you could survive a horror movie? Uhmmm yeahhh. Maybe. I’m pretty resourceful and determined, and I’m pretty strong and quick from training Labs, so yeah. I think I’d stand a decent chance. I just wouldn’t be naked. Ever.
9. Ever been to a different country? I was born in Canada, then moved to the States, and I have vacationed to the Bahamas.
10. Do you think Betty White is awesome? Betty White is da bomb. She does a lot for Guide Dogs for the Blind (if you don’t know already, I raise puppies for GDB) so I like her by default, but I absolutely loved her before I got into GDB.
11. What’s the craziest thing you’ve ever done? I do a lot of small, crazy things on a daily basis, but to save my life I can not think of the craziest thing I’ve ever done. Sorry!
Do I have to think of new questions??? I don’t wanna. So… answer the same ones I did?
Why are people (Amanda and Hannah, mainly) so focused on Bruce being my least favorite Avenger?!
I don’t get it!!
Out of him, Thor, Tony, Steve, Clint and Natasha…Bruce is my least favorite. That’s what I’m comparing him to.
My order of favorites go:
-Man of Iron
And finally Bruce
This doesn’t mean that I don’t think he’s badass (because he definitely is a BAMF).
I JUST DON’T LOVE HIM AS MUCH AS THE OTHERS BUT I STILL LOVE HIM LOTS
Aww we have the same favourite movie and do the same shit in our spare time. Also I hope you know that I just spent like two minutes watching your Spiderman gif dance. I obviously have an awesome attention span and use my time wisely.
And about that Spiderman gif…Hannah (bogginsofbagend) told me that she spent so long on my blog listening to music and watching the gif :)