ooh, what about body wash + moisturiser for acne on my shoulders, upper back, and chest?
so you could use a body wash like one of these:
- CeraVe SA Renewing Body Cleanser
- SheaMoisture African Black Soap Body Wash
- Neutrogena Body Clear Wash
- Humane Benzoyl Peroxide 10% Acne Treatment Body Wash
and/or a lotion like one of these:
or a spray like one of these:
- AcneFree Body Clearing Acne Spray
- Life-Flo Salicylic Acid Spray
- Paula’s Choice Clear Back and Body Spray
- Murad Acne Clarifying Body Spray
I would go:
normal body wash, acne spray, lotion
or acne body wash, acne lotion
Just be cautious using some ingredients together, like Benzoyl Peroxide and Salicylic acid can be really drying.
If any combinations of products start to make your skin flake or anything, obviously stop immediately and treat with a good nourishing body lotion (without fragrance preferably).
I might make a post that goes into more detail for this in the next day or so. In the meantime, I hope this helps <3