ALRIGHT FRIENDS LISTEN UP IMMA TEACH YOU ALL HOW TO GET YOURSELVES GROUNDED THIS APRIL FOOLS SO IF THE REF PICS WERENT INSTRUCTIONAL ENOUGH FOR YOU LISTEN UP.
This my friends is a great big temporary neck tattoo. For best effects, you should have a friend help you out with some of these steps.
For this you will need:
Matte red blush/eyeshadow color
A pen that will write on skin
Plastic food wrap
1. Sketch out what you want the tattoo to look like on the desired area. We do this because it’s much less noticable to screw up with pen than sharpie.
2. Powder the area with your blush or eyeshadow. This is going to make the skin around your tattoo look raw and irritated. It’s much more convincing to fake a fresh tattoo this way. You really wanna make sure that your powder is matte, because shimmery eyeshadow will give it away fairly quickly.
3. Go over your outline with sharpie. If you picked a hard to reach area like I did, you might want to have a friend help you put with this step. An optional extra step would be to take some matte black/grey eyeshadows and give your ink some shading. Don’t worry about being 100% neat; the bulkier and stupider it looks, the more of a reaction you’re gonna get from the people you’re pranking.
4. Apply a thin coat of vaseline to the food wrap. DO NOT APPLY THE VASELINE DIRECTLY TO YOUR SKIN. IT’S PETROLEUM-BASED, SO IT WILL START TO DISSOLVE ALL THE COLORING YOU JUST DID AND YOU’LL HAVE TO START OVER.
5. Carefully apply the wrap to your skin. Avoid sliding it as this may also rub off the color; you should be using gentle patting motions. The petroleum jelly should stick to your skin pretty easily.