Astral Projection Warnings
- Only astrally project if you are in a stable mood (if you are clouded by negative thoughts and feelings, you will attract negative entities).
- Do not astrally project if you are on drugs - this will take you to a lower plane of disorientation and will be less vibrant.
- Just in case, ask your guides to protect you (as there can be malevolent beings).
- Ideally, only do it if you believe it will be spiritually benefiting (it is not a necessary part of spirituality) rather than a source of entertainment.
- If you do it incorrectly, it could lead to sleep paralysis.
- You cannot get possessed by malevolent entities, but they can get attached to you.
- Always surround yourself with nurturing and higher vibrational energy, and avoid beings with darker/clouded auras as they tend to be less benevolent (but not always - it is just a precaution if you are new to astral projection).
- Avoid fear - do not worry that you can die while astrally projecting (as you will not), if your astral body senses danger it will immediately return to your physical body.