Here's an easy one. Sirius Black.
Ah, my very favorite character! 💚
- favorite thing about them: I can only list one???
- least favorite thing about them: His Recklessness. It’s what got him killed. That and JKR. Damn it JK!!!
- favorite line: “I did my waiting. 12 years of it, in Azkaban!”
- brOTP: James Potter, of course!
- OTP: Remus Lupin. Moony and Padfoot forever.
- nOTP: Regulus. No incest please. And Snape. KILL ME FIRST.
- random headcanon: Sirius grew out his hair to piss off his family at first, but ended up liking it. Of course, being as vain as he was he liked how it looked and the appreciative stares, but the reason he really loved it was because he could use it to hide behind. Sirius never mastered the Black’s complete control of their emotions and his could always be easily read on his face. He would use his hair to obscure his face when he knew his emotions were running high.
- unpopular opinion: Other than the fact I think this asshole can do no wrong, I can’t think of one. LOL
- song i associate with them: Broken Crown by Mumford and Sons
- favorite picture of them: My head canon for Sirius fluctuates between the model Vito Basso and TT @asktheboywholived. Because…well, damn. Do I really need to explain?? lol
Apparently I also like my Sirius half-naked. ;-)