Rule 1: always post the rules.
Rule 2: answer the questions the person who tagged you has written and write 11 new ones.
Rule 3: tag 11 new people and link them to your post.
Rule 4: let them know you’ve tagged them.
I was tagged by mo-in-wonderland :)
1. What’s the animal you’re most scared of?
Mold. Alright, I know it's technically not an animal, but it freaks me out like nothing else.
2. You’re all alone at home. Suddenly, the lights flicker. What would you do?
Grab the salt. Lol but no, I’d probably just sit there frozen in fear for a few minutes and then go hug my dog.
3. If you could acquire one super power, what would it be?
Flying. Even after reading the Goosebumps book How I learned to Fly (which is the creepiest ass book ever because it was so realistic in the sense that if someone could fly that's probably what would happen to them) I still want to.
4. White chocolate or black chocolate?
5. What’s the most listened to song on your iTunes?
This is horribly inaccurate, but White Christmas by the Glee Cast. See my computer died a few weeks ago and my itunes got reset so I only actually have like 50 songs on my computer right now.
6. What’s the first ship you’ve ever shipped (even if you didn’t know what shipping means)?
Luke/Leia. I was really young when I first watched Star Wars and I just remember the confusion and pain I felt when I found out they were brother and sister because then they couldn’t be together.
7. Do you have or would you ever get a tattoo? If so, what would it be?
Definitely, I plan to get one in the relatively near future. What I’d want to get is the longevity symbol, which represents one of the five blessings in Chinese: longevity. Longevity is basically having a long, happy, prosperous life and I think the tattoo would be a good reminder for focusing on what’s important in life. Plus it looks pretty cool.
8. What’s the last movie you watched and went “Ugh, I wish I didn’t”?
To be honest I enjoy most movies I watch, and I can’t remember any recently that I didn’t like, but I’ll tell you that the worst movie I’ve ever watched is Love Guru. I watched that when it came out in theatres and I’m still not over how bad it was.
9. What’s the last book you read that made you sigh and *dying whale noise* when you finished it?
Probably Divergent because it was so fucking good and of course I wanted to get the sequel right away but I didn’t have the money (I eventually did get it and read it and wow so good)
10. If you could invite some celebrity from the past over for dinner, who would it be and why?
Why do you hurt me so with this question. I’m going to have to say… Darren Criss. I just feel like he’s one of those people who’s comfortable with everyone and could carry a conversation (something I’m not very good at)
and he’d hot
11. Find an original and unexpected way to finish the sentence: “No mom, I can’t go grocery shopping now, I’m busy ____.”
Juggling while balancing on a circus ball (on wii fit of course because that activity is like my new favorite)
Questions for you all:
1) Why do religions that support love cause so many wars?
2) If the average human life span was 40 year, how would you live your life differently?
3) Would you kill evil baby Hitler?
4) What were you doing an hour ago?
5) What is the scariest dream you’ve ever had?
6) Do you fold or bunch your toilet paper?
7) Have you ever fallen in love? If so, how did it turn out?
8) What’s your favorite thing about yourself?
9) If you could transport yourself into any fictional world but you had to stay there without your family and friends, would you do it? If so, which one?
10) Do you think committing suicide is a selfish act?
11) Think of the last time you were really, truly angry. Why?